Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
BlondieGirl9892 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Seriously update this like now! im loving dark thorin, fili and kili the changes to their personalities i i thought would change them completely but as i read it i couldnt tell the difference IT IS them but not the 'normal' them and it is simply amazing not many fanfic authors do this and i think its awesome when i find a story that does, it is an all consuming story so far i loved kili's part in the last chapter and i can not wait for Fili's (as he is my favorite between the two but only by a beard lol) and it is already one of the stories added to my update list plz plz plz update it. I usually dont review stories,...i know i know bad blondie bad but sometimes i simply dont have time but if my review helps the story be updated and the wonderful Skywolf42 keep inspiration for the story in the works then well why the hell not drop a line or two
kvanausdoll chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Love it! Can't wait to read more :)
Fooba chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
O o
How come Thorin, no no no what the hell am I saying. Thorin is an agressive meanie, how did this happen. Sky flirts on so many levels. Flirts with death flirts with challenges flirts with Thorins authority, flirts with authority full stop. What is the deal with Sky flirting with everyone and everything?

Kili got what he deserved and Fili needs to flirt with Sky more.

WHAT AM I SAYING!

Who knows.

I await to read and review the next chapter, the chapter after that and so on.

Always your fan Fooba
RagdollPrincess chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
This was a very enjoyable chapter. It had nice detail and flow and was very interesting to read. I learnt a lot about the culture of the dwarves in your universe.
iriaherreras chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I really really like this history!
Is different from others fics and I always waiting to read another chapter.
I hope you write fast and give us more chapters full of Sky/Fili.

Bicos
Seltika chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
I simply love this story. This is almost like a guilty pleasure :-D. Excellent writting. Description of the characters and their personalities. The writting is so good, the depiction of her as slave, that I actually feel bad for her at every turn, but understand also her conflict feelings about beding the Durin's. I think the reader can easely relate. What would an independent, inteligent, modern woman do In her shoes? It's a nerve wrecking story, my friend! Thank You so much. Please keep going!
Decepticon Chick chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I quite enjoyed reading this and love how much detail you put in each scene. It will be very interesting to hear why Fili had really done that in the first place, even if he's not pleased with her but he obviously did it for a reason. Looking forward to next chapter and keep up the great work.
Sandy chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I've been following it for some time now! Love the new chapter! I can't wait to see more! :) thank you so much!
kaybal3 chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
That was a close one!
kvdsouza chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
I like your ability to write scenes that actually make readers feel something. In this chapter I felt indignation and anger on behalf of Sky, for how she is being treated. And I get its supposed to be non-con and everything, but Sky is from our world and I was hoping that there would be a bit more of a 21rst century approach to her problems with the Dwarves. Like singing, telling stories, or even belly/ pole dancing to keep on the good side of their attentions.

I don't mean to rant because you are not the only writer who does this; but I just don't see the point of making characters from our world if you are not even going to take things from our world to give people a different perspective/ attitude in Middle Earth.
SatsurikuSajira chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Great chapter, I like how the story is progressing, but I was just a TINY bit disappointed at the lack of sex...
TheWritingMermaid chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Hey, sorry for the late review, but I logged on today.

So I loved the chapter and how Sky seems to be adapting to life with the Dwarves, not that she is liking it. I also liked how Fili covered for her, but I fear that she will somehow pay for that. I also want her to at least bring the Durin's interests with her likes. I mean, she's going to be there for quite some time, so they at least must change a bit with how they treat her.

I love Sky, and I'd also like to see the three of them fuss over her if something happens to her, to see how they would react to her being ill or wounded. That's just me wanting to see their softer side and her being hurt would bring that out.

Update soon! I love your writing and story.
wockerjabi chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Sky should come with a spew warning to those around her. Balin seems to appreciate her directness, though, since he comes back with bluntly telling her to get good in bed if she wants to survive.

I love the way the sketchbook has come to function as comic relief. The fact that Sky turns to doodling for emotional catharsis is one of the things that makes her relatable (especially for a nerdy crowd like the Hobbit fandom)

Oh shit, the library. I get the impression Thorin is keeping a watch on Sky's movements. How probable is it that the king decides to visit his library just as Sky has wandered into it? He also seems oddly precise that after just a few days Sky has broken "a" rule. On the other hand, this theory would require that Thorin was playing dumb when Fili asserted that he had allowed Sky's presence. Is Thorin that much of a bastard? I think so.
StTudnoBright chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Wow, Sky narrowly escaped that one but I still think Thorin's still going to find a way to punish her, he sounded far too pleased. And Fili to the unexpected rescue, I wonder if he'll pay her a visit later on. Keep going with the good work, looking forward to your next update )
brynpetals chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Very cool! Can't wait for more!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »