Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
madnessdownunder2 chapter 19 . 3/11/2017
I read Dorian Grey quite a while ago, that was one seriously disturbed person, but his weakness was found, his painting. I wonder if this Thorin has a weakness? Or who the Dwarrowdam was? Would she be a noble? And Gandalf the BLACK? How does that translate? Nice work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 18 . 3/11/2017
*standing up applauding!* Very well done. What Thorin is doing is wrong, it is nothing but abuse! With the other ideas above there are also strict rules, agreements on what is and is NOT allowed, there is also ALWAYS a safe word, when said all play must stop immediately. And please, dont even think of the 50 shades crap as a guide to the life. It started as a TWILIGHT fan fic, that was bella and Edwards and their abusive relationship put into a fantasy (I know i had the misfortune of reading the original!) You handle a dangerous and delicate situation with discresion. And while I am not fond of the subject matter, you do write it very well. I look forward to what you do next.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2017
I enjoy this story and your writing is very good. I eagerly anticipate more of this unique take on the Durins. I was so happy to get notified of this update! Hope you are well.
Bloodsave chapter 19 . 3/10/2017
I've read this story a few times in anticipation of your return, this story is very different from everything else that I've seen on here. Very glad to see you back with us, keep up the brilliant work!
Riss94 chapter 19 . 3/9/2017
I'm glad you're back and I hope you're doing better! I'd love this chapter and looking forward for the next one
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
Will you be continuing this story? I hope so, I have enjoyed reading this story! Thank you!
Elanya21 chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
Is this happening anymore?!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
Keep writing We all know what Thorin does us wrong. But what happens to Sky?
RGAukema chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
Hi, i really enjoy your story. Im just curious to know if you'll be updating it soon.
hizzle27 chapter 18 . 3/23/2016
My dearest SkyWolf42, you are breaking my heart making me wait for updates! I do so love to read your story. That being said, I do understand that you are a writer and it takes time :) I'm just growing impatient and I miss reading about my favorite Durins. Until next chapter
OPOSOJOJ chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
This story is AMAZING! Please tell me they have vibes in Middle Earth :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2016
Sky's a hoe
Seltika chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
Hello, I'm still reading your story.
I don't know if you are meant to continue it but just want to let you know that you are very brave for using a theme like this with such beloved characters - for female audience -. In no way i feel sad or angry about this theme or these "dark" dwarfs. I am, yes, ever curious. :-)
Maybe you had experienced ugly comments, (just guessing, because of this chapter) but that shouldn't stop you from writing freely.
You write very well and your characters are constant and solid. No story had made me hate/love Thorin like yours, so i cheer you. (i doo love him ) It's a good and strong storytelling. And compelling too.

So, from me to you, i just wanted to send you some support, thanks for this story, i enjoyed very much and keep up the writing :-))) see ya
LisaDev chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
Thanks for the great update. Important stuff for sure! Love your story too! You're a wonderful writer.
Taraduil chapter 18 . 1/12/2016
This is a great story, so complex! I cannot wait for more. Thank you!
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »