Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
Kassandra85 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I like a dark Durin story once in a while :) I also like your writing style, you describe the Durins very well and although they're dark characters, they are also interesting. I cannot wait to read the update!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Don't like it.
I don't like how you turned the characters evil. Just my personal preference.
IvyontheWall chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I am so inlove with the thought of all three dark durins! You are doing a fabulous job, I apologize for not reviewing your previous chapters I was short for time. Keep it up I am absolutely compelled by this.

Ash
Cassandra-Jayne chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Equally refreshing and nail-biting, it's hard to find an original lemon and have such an interesting plot to twist it with! Alternative universe for the win!

I've just realised this but it's really funny because she has all this information about them that's not really true anymore as there was no dragon, Azog or Arkenstone? - kind of wandering where Gandalf comes into this though? Not in a sexual way mind you, no offence to those who think that way, but surely he'd have a great many things to say about all the happenings in ME?

Thanks for the fantastic take on The Hobbit,

Cassandra-Jayne x
LuthienFiction chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I absolutely love this story! I'd never read a dark!Thorin story before and I must say it's very intriguing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
RagdollPrincess chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Great chapter. The relationship between Sky and Kili really is interesting to me already. I light that this is universally dark and has things like child abuse, rape, etc.
kvdsouza chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I love this so far. You r definitely on the line of what I consider non-con BDSM and gore. I would love to know what happened to Gandalf, Bilbo, Elves, and other Hobbit characters.
dragynfyre18 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Oh Thorin is a sneaky devil, hiding his cards up his manly sleeves. I love the Kili/Sky interaction, that duo is bound to be intense. I wonder will Sky be made to bathe these Durin Lords in the near future?
Hmm yumm! :D
CelticAngel86 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Awww! Omg Sky I absolutely loved it! All of it, the rest I hadn't been able to preview was spectacular! I still super loved Fili's bartering which dug her deeper into her "contract" but also spared the two girls worse fates; evil lil blond prince! BUT! I just about danced around like a giggling bafoon at the "trip" incident with Sky against Kili, omg I'm so going to love seeing what you make them do to each other before things could turn...differently ;) excellent excellent work me love-GIMME MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-FEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEE! ;D
dragynfyre18 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Holy craziness! I love the darkness of this and am intrigued by the hint of back story that you gave for Sky.
I have always wondered what the Durin's would be like if they went "dark".
AbbyMaitland91 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Wow it's quite surprising! I like rough Thorin. I have never imagine him like that. For me he always was majestic, proud and little boring.
RagdollPrincess chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Short but good chapter! Im curious about the two Heath men and if they exist. If they didn't, I wonder why Thorin would lie about that since he could have forced her either way. All shall be revealed! I hope :D
RagdollPrincess chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Wow I don't think I've ever seen someone welcome flamers! I loved this just as much the second time through. The Durins are so perfect. I found Balin really curious. You only made a passing comment about him but in dying to know more about him in this universe.
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Totally awesome intro
CelticAngel86 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Omg omg omg OMG! Bad Fili bad! Picking on poor Sky! Bad Fili bad! I'm super eager to see where you take this, you have me super intrigued and my mind churning deviously *insert devious wink here* I don’t fully know why, but I loved the little lie part where Sky made up why she was called Sky, that was just so Freaken cute! And as for the rest awesome! Give it to Kili some more! God tht was great! I was like get him Sky get him! I absolutely loved!{stress loved} the back kick she landed on Kili, basically knocked him instantly unconscious, demonstrating the secretly hidden power that could be quite intimidating if the dwarves didn't so outnumber Sky, she could easily beat them :) anytime anywhere. And then Fili's reaction was beautiful, I love how intensely you land the blond, making him so sexy and gentle but can be so lethal and unforgiving in all regards put to endangering or harming his lil brother, even if Kili is a lil brat or dick ;) God how I'd love to trade places with her. . . *insert another devious wink here* I would submit to everything those men wanted of me. . .I believe there is something wrong with me. . .CURSE YOU DARK!DURINS! So yeah, I love it—A LOT—and eagerly await the next chapters D keep up the amazing work darling!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20