Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
lovecastle89 chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I just can't seem to get over in this chapter the fact that Thorin killed Legolas AND has his head mounted on the wall of his bedroom. It's his trophy! That is so creepy! What torture to see more and more of Thorin's darkness and evil not to mention insatiable appetite for sadism. Poor Sky! What torment. I'm hoping you pair her up again with Fili and maybe they can indulge in some pleasures of the flesh. I feel bad for Lasl. I would assume she has met a terrible end? Will we find out more in the next chapter? I can't wait. Thank you for the update.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
Omg u killed Legolas im horrified yet cant stop laughing at the same time.
wockerjabi chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters. It's cohesive in a "life goes on" sort of way. One of the strengths of your writing is that you take fantasy situations and show the prosaic aspects to them. I admire, for example, how Sky finally getting to train with Fili ends up with her running laps because by dwarven standards she sucks.

This chapter is also well balanced between negative and positive. Once again, the moment when Thorin comes upon Sky in hysterics is so dramatic. I love the build up to that moment. In the context of Sky getting her hand shoved in the fire and otherwise subjected to Thorin's sadism, though, it takes on the dimensions of a nightmare.

In response to your treatment of Legolas and Gandalf, I just want to remind you that you are a degenerate for whom nothing is sacred.
Opal1030 chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
I actually enjoyed Thorin's scene, and while Kili's scene was nice, I had expected a moment with Fili, especially after Thorin reveals he knows why Sky was at the market despite what Fili said. Will Sky ever learn what truly happens to Fili - if anything happens - each time he tries to cover for her?

Of course I'm certain it is nothing compared to what poor Lasl had to face. Poor dear. I hope Thorin showed some mercy by perhaps banishing Lasl rather than something harsh like executing her.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Excellent chapter the Thorin bit was great, you are paranoid, it read great! His darkness and malice is deadly and OMG what has he done to poor Lasl!? I loved the scene with Kili, he is such a little arse. I want to kick him in the pants for the hell of it. Lmao. Can't wait for the next one.

-dragynfyre18
Decepticon Chick chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Excellent chapter. I liked the scene with Thorin, and it was rather interesting with Kili too. I would love to see more Fili scenes though I'm sure I've said that plenty of times before now. So, was Lasl executed? Honestly I expected that because she risked so much to help Sky and it was only a matter of time. I would love to hear how it happened. Great chapter as always, looking forward to next one. Keep up the good work :)
Hermy Jane Weasley chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
I need more!
Muntzy09 chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Please update again! I miss reading your story.
Kr1ssy chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I love this story its well written and im addicted to Fili/Kili/OC fanfiction keep going.
hrachel91 chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Gaaaa! I'm soo addicted to this story, and am definitely going to be eagerly awaiting each new chapter! :)
Rasha The Dark chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
Could it be a ghost?
By the way keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I would most surly like to see this continued
silkissez chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
50 shades of grey...middle earth style
Lothelen chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Wow. Update soon?

Seriously, I feel Sky's conflict so much. God, I'd be physically sick with the amount of mixed feelings she's having right now. She deals with it better than I could, for sure. And that smile…way to leave such a cliffhanger. Seriously, though, I hope she finds a little more reason to keep enduring and maybe even find some happiness as the story continues. As hard as things still are, it's almost like the first battle scene feels like the start of finally coming down the other side of the mountain (pun intended) for Sky. Maybe just because it gave her something to worry about outside of the horrible treatment she's had to put up with. Maybe it'll get a little easier, with Fili being decent in spite of everything and so long as Thorin doesn't show his face.

For now, favoriting and following, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Lothelen chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
Lasl is such a treasure. Honestly, without her, I have no doubt Sky would've gone insane a lot sooner. I actually teared up a bit at Torgan's death. It says a lot for your writing skills, to make your readers genuinely feel for the death of such a minor character. At least Kili is alright, for the most part. If he's well enough to snark, I say he's not in danger of dying himself anytime soon, and thank goodness for that. I am curious if we're ever going to find out more about how Fili worms Sky out of being punished for her mistake last chapter. Can't imagine Thorin letting a thing like that go quickly, though maybe he won't find out at all in light of the attack. One can only hope…it says something that Thorin's omniscient presence is scarier than any orcs could be at this point. Every time he's mentioned I shiver.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »