Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
Lothelen chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
This so trumps Fifty Shades of Grey by a long shot. Wow…I've never read anything with knife play (if that's even the name) before, but it was seriously spectacular. Not to mention you do the impossible and manage to write tasteful lemons without awkward euphemisms for genitals. I swear, I have read too many stories about Leoglas' tender elfhood. If there were any dwarfhoods happening here, it wouldn't be nearly as hot. Excellent, excellent job.
Lothelen chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
Oh sweet tap dancing Eru that was hot. Man, I'm more of an elf/hobbit fan normally, but you make me want to kill to be in a Durin Royalty Sandwich. Seriously, seriously good lemon. I don't think I've ever read any that steamy that weren't slash.
Lothelen chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
That was a wicked cliffhanger. Thank goodness I don't need to wait for an update. And I love Sky's comebacks. Kili losing his cool about her little tongue remark was actually adorable. He's probably my favorite of the three "love interests" (well, maybe sex interests is a better term) at this point. But now there's more of Thorin, so that may well change…
lovecastle89 chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
I loved how Sky was able to help the wounded and how Fili had her accept the blood oath. I love the chemistry between those two! *waving the Fili/Sky flag*
lovecastle89 chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
I loved Sky's tenacity and clever plan to thwart the ugly Orcs. It seemed to work. I was worried for Lasl and thought she wasn't going to survive and what about Kili? Ungrateful jerk. All in all a very action-packed chapter well done.
Lothelen chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Well then! That was hot, and I get the feeling it's the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Sky's treatment. Ugh, I hate to be jealous of someone in her situation…but god dammit Thorin is hot af. I can't wait for Fili and Kili to make their first appearances as well.
Lothelen chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Officially intrigued and craving more…on to chapter 2 I go!
brynpetals chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I have loved the last 2 chapters! I cannot wait for more!
hizzle27 chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Finally signed in so my reviews will show my name instead of 'Guest'!

Arggh! Where to begin? Firstly, so glad to have updates so quickly! I was pleasantly surprised to see another chapter waiting for me!

I'm glad Kili admitted that Sky saved his life. Shows that Thorin hasn't completely corrupted his mind. I also am seeing a revision (however slight it is) on the way Kili is speaking to Sky. I am so hopeful that they can become friends! A wish I have given up on for Thorin ;)

Be still, my heart! A smile from beautiful Fili!? I will take anything from him I can. I'm still patiently waiting on the development of a Fili/Sky relationship. I love reading about Kili/Sky, but Fili will always be my number one dwarf!

Such great last two chapters! I love the battle scenes and that Sky was able to look past her bitterness towards the prince to save his ass. Which I think will help with Kili's treatment of Sky. I am eagerly anticipating to see a rectification in their relationship. If it's possible at this point.

Thank you for these updates, I can't wait to read the next!
pixelerrante chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
I sense sh** is about to hit the fan... What are you planning?
Vanafindiel chapter 16 . 8/12/2015

Such a quick update. Can I ask you to do it again?

;)
RagdollPrincess chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
It's nice to come back to your story after awhile and see how much I still enjoy your writing. Great chapter.
GrimalkinTheWitchAssassin chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Awesome chapter! Sorta suspenseful, well written, and good character bonding/growing together. Now on to the fine details of this wonderful story. Sky of course is bored always has to be doing so something mainly getting in to trouble but that's what we love about her. The dress she is wearing sounds awesome good job. I think I might want one I don't know where i'd were it but I want one. Exploring the mountain i would totally be doing that as well I really liked how you came up with the idea of the mirrors and how they reflected light in to the mountain. Absolutely brilliant. I like how Sky found the music and ball room it was cool the rooms were pretty well described. Sky and her never ending plans that include Lasl. Sky is very smart and does a very god job of planing and getting the clothes for her servant outfit and being updated on the guards schedule in case of any changes. And Fili yet again saving her ass. And totally putting on as show for everyone. Shadows that was freaking brilliant and Nori being in charge of that department double brilliance! I always wondered what the Dwarves would be doing if they had all stayed at the Lonly Mountain and Thorin being that Sky getting jelly of'ver Hannah I think it was. Great chapter loved it a little sad Kili wasn't in this chapter but what evs. Loved it on my way to reveiw the next Chapter.
Momotte chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
It's bice to se some slight change between kili and Sky. I hope to see him change his behavior toward her in the future but I really need to see a beginning of something more between Fili and Sky ;)
I know this fic depicts darker characters and I like that because it's really refreshing but I'd love to see at least Fili change a bit and enjoy more of her company and why not someday accept Sky as an equal :) (one can always dream :P )
Thanks for this chapter!
RomanLizzy chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
I'm so happy you're using the armor terms correctly :-D I read another fanfic where they said the 'gauntlet' was on his arm... *facepalm* btw... I need more. Like a meth addict needs another hit ;) lol
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »