Reviews for Sinful Pleasures, Consuming Darkness
Vanafindiel chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
I think Kíli has grown attached if he's bitter about not being the last "thing" Sky wants to see. I think after this the attachment will only grow on both their parts though reluctantly.

This story is really growing on me. It's so intriguing. The character development is moving along greatly! I love seeing these relationships grow.

Update soon!
RomanLizzy chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Ahh SCA! Im in the SCA... caught me off guard lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I can't get enough of this story,it's incredibly well written
CelticAngel86 chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Omg at the cliff hanger! Gah! I know what comes next and I want it NOW!
...
Ahem, so that was lovely. Another amazing chapter, but I will say I agree with Fili... I don't want anything happening to Lasl!
CelticAngel86 chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
This was a very clever and intriguing chapter... but I also found it slightly perplexing-which I'm really hoping was simply due to my serious lack of sleep. Allow me to address my feelings in accordance with the three different arcs you had in this chapter:

1st was the conflict between Kili and Sky... As it was a continuation of last chapter which I absolutely adored! I found myself wanting more then the exchange that we were gifted-I'm being spoiled by your awesomeness and I'm feeling Bratty! Sorry heh... But seriously, I love the dynamic between Kili and Sky; the tension between them that comes from their mutual hatred and growing lust is breathtaking and I find myself constantly awaiting more with baited breath! That being said I totally wanted more out of Sky in that practice ring, and yes I know it's not realistic-with her situation and all-but I was so hoping she was going to do some of those awesome combat moves of hers. Eventually right...? Heh

2nd was the part with Fili... I thought this was super sweet and adorable as is usual with scenes involving Fili. The only thing that got me was the intro when she realizes someone else is there...you don't name who it is for a while and I was utterly confused until you slipped in "blond" only then did I realize it was Fili. I'm sure you did this on purpose and it probably only stumped me because I'm so low on energy and am working on the fumes of what remains. So quite honestly you can probably ignore this and chalk it up to me being me hah!

Now finally is the 3rd part with the Dwarrowdams! All I can say is-OH MY GOD! This was pure genius! I have been eagerly awaiting your entrance of this menace and you did NOT disappoint! I'm so going to enjoy hating her! The whole time I was reading this exchange I was like KILL HER! KILL HER SKY! But then...SQUEAL! I know who came to her rescue and-SQUEEEEEEEAAAALLLLL!

...That is all...
BLM28 chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Love you story and how you have created these dark characters can't wait for the next chapter and to see how things further develop
MrsNormanReedus2013 chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
I was so excited to read Hanah and Hem had a part in this chapter! They're great heroines in their own stories, I'm so glad you were able to write them in. However, I'm glad their not slaves in their tales!

Poor Fili, no telling how he is being punished for Sky's misbehaving! He is always covering her ass. Which I think says a lot for his character. He comes off as cold and aloof, but I think in reality he doesn't want Sky to be hurt.

I love how she was able to get out and explore. I feel sorry for her that it backfired and she had a mini freak out. I'm glad she was able to spend time with Fili, but sad that she saw his interactions with Hanah (though I doubt they are the same relations as in The Cautiousness). I don't blame her, I'd probably cry if I saw him flirting with another girl as well!

This chapter was written wonderfully, very colorful. So interested in how the next chapter will be!
wockerjabi chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Yay! This is one of my favorite chapters so far. Anyone would start to suffer lapses of judgment and pine for a distraction or illusion of freedom after being confined so long. I have to appreciate Fili telling Sky how utterly unhelpful she's being, though. /Someone/ had to. It's not as if she would listen to Lasl. Have I mentioned how much I love Sky and Lasl's friendship. Sky actually says in the narration that "Lasl was ruining all her 'fun'," and not only that, but they hassle one another about romantic inclinations. Their friendship was obviously written in the stars.

Not only that, but the Shadows are finally named. Za'in isn't being subtle enough if Sky notices him, though.
Seltika chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Wow! For a moment there, i thought she would make it. Love her for trying. Poor Lasl...
Even so... Fili is as always, there when she needs him. Gotta love their dynamic Hope they make it through it all and end together. ️
Kawashima Sadako chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I'm so into it! I really like this story ()
Hope to read another chapter soon :3
lovecastle89 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
8k words in this chapter, but I read it in no time soaking in all the descriptions you wrote so well. I love Sky getting Lasl to help her. She resists. Sky insists. Poor Sky was just so insane with boredom and Fili found her out again and covered her ass. I want her to be with him so bad, but I understand if you have other plans for them. Please don't let him be killed off by an orc. But, maybe that will happen to that tyrant Thorin. Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next update. In the meantime, I'm biting my nails off. Lol
dragynfyre18 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
That... Was everything I expected... And so much more!
It was great! Sky cohersing Lasl into helping her, using the little girl to trick the guards, that tricky moment on the way out... So good!
I loved that market scene! Hannah and Hem fit in beautifully, (though I would never want them to be enslaved and I much prefer them where Vargavinter has them) I LOVED THE CAMEO!
I felt so bad for Sky when Fili lectures her, I felt just as small as she did... She just needed a moment of freedom for her own sanity...
And then you leave us hanging on that bloody cliff again, with raw knuckles and bloodied fingers, scrabbling for footing... Sigh... And we wait. ;)
Raina Havanial chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
I struggled to figure out why this chapter made me sad - and then I realized that at least a part of it comes from myself. I want Fili to be nice to Sky so much, but then I'm reminded that he has to play his own part in this demented family, not just for himself or his younger brother, but perhaps especially for Sky's sake. Ugh. The distance is killing me...

Also, bitch dwarves. Blech. I hate them. Naturally ;) "It"? Seriously? And don't pick on Ori -.-

And I really want to know who the mystery dwarf is! Methinks perhaps he's one of the dwarves from the original company that we've yet to be introduced to. As far as I can remember, there are still four left. But...I can wait. Maybe. *sigh*
Raina Havanial chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
I adore Lasl. For being curious, being helpful, being kind - in spite of her fate. I wish we could know more about her. Where did she come from and how did she end up in Erebor? Was she perhaps a consort herself, and got demoted? Or is it promoted? She has me wondering quite a bit more than the other characters.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »