Reviews for Doctor Snake
SFD chapter 5 . 5/1
A good one - wish there was more
Umbra.Venator chapter 5 . 3/6
Interesting story
geekymom chapter 5 . 2/3
great story!
2Xenos chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Almost a year ago the last update,hear and in SB! I hope this story will reborn
s-david-m chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
So great story so far, and I hope you update it soon!

As for Harry's muggle cash flow problems, even if Gringotts doesn't change galleons to pounds, he can just buy gold in the wizarding world and sell it in the muggle world.

Thanks for the fic!
s-david-m chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Really enjoying your story so far. Your prose is excellent, barring the odd typo, but I feel your structure is a little rough.

For instance, the scene with Sarah in this chapter comes out of nowhere and her character isn't explained at all. If she's significant to the story, and reappears later, then you should kind of mention how Harry met her when he went out that night. If she's not important, then that whole scene is pointless and can be cut.

Also, your narration of Harry's state of mind while exploring the trap-riddled tombs is a little inconsistent. For instance, you don't describe worry or fear when he was nearly buried in that last trap. That was definitely the closest call, but he seemingly shrugs it off with no comment, but you do describe him as worried and sweating when he's safe in the ship as it's slowly buried in sand.

Other than those minor quibbles, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
spanky1426 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Just wanted to know if your going to keep wrighting this story
RSegovia chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
What a fun story! I hope you write more.
fraewyn chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
Can't wait for more! Loving it!
shenmi meiren chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
this is quite brilliant!

...what year is it, again?
Jarvey chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Nice; and different.
Tsamoka chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Nice. The slow build up is kinda refreshing. Keep up the good work! :)
Jigsawiskiller chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Really cut off there! Only a s umbag wholud cut the chapter in the middle! Update now ! I demand more chapters with more words!
Joke but seriously update soon
Kind regards jonojigsaw
silvereagle2121 chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Hey cool story, I am enjoying reading it. Update it again soon, please.
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Have to wonder what the Ministry is up to. Nothing good, I imagine.
/posting anonymously due to chapter merge.