Reviews for Didn't Mean to Turn You On
Deponk chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Now that's a funny way to see Viviennes turn-on without feeling out of character. I love how she controls it like "I own your ass" like how she plays with Iron Bull.

Can't wait to see the other members.
Serithus chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Can't wait to see how vivienne, the icy bitch that she is, gets flustered by the inquisitor lol
AspenFae chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
You Literally just made my day! When ever i get upset or angry i come read this and I'm happy again. thank you so much for writing this!
geminidragon76 chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
I like Dorian's the best... he is up front & he is the hottest of the group... & I just love a guy who is witty & sharp as a fox. Go Dorey!
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
No! Not the fire! Maker, don't do such a thing to the poor shirts! You heretic mage, how could you?!
time2read chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
This is utterly both ridiculous and hilarious kudos to u!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
You can replay the game you had before, simply go into load game and on the bottom of your screen it would ask if you want to change characters for the PS3 ver it's square
Jarick chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Haha...You realise that Inquisition is the same as all the other Dragon Age games? Multiple characters can be on the go at the same time. xD
BSSolutions0Ink chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
TWSLAC,

I love your stories, both of them! I went looking for that poll and I'm wondering if I'm missing something cause I can't find it! :.: It's probably just me being oblivious though - so if you can point it out to me I'd be grateful! Thanks for providing the entertainment these stories embody.

Odd'n'old Scrybbles

P.S. Your Inquisitor is adorable - I can certainly see him not quite understanding what's going on.
TWSLAC chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I couldn't :( I had it on Xbox One, but the moment I pressed the New Game, all the old data had been deleted. There was nothing left for me to load. It automatically deleted it.
spidergambit chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
First off love what you're doing. But it seems to me, and maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't you have simply chosen to load game, and switch character after you got through the first few cut scenes.
Varric chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
The inq was running his fingers along the BIanca, closing his eyes on how smooth the wood felt
Chiyo2323 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Lol, i like these stories, they're interesting
kiarainu chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Awesome ... More chapters *_* and More fics :3
Crimson Hope chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Oh ny god this is so cute. I can't wait for the next chapter.