Reviews for Attitude Adjustment
TeamRenhardt chapter 7 . 5/10
I have throughly been enjoying this story! Team Grimm! And Nick whump! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
Please write more, this is fantastic!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
aww poor nick more more jajajs great chapter 3:-)
afan21 chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Okay, wow! This was an action-packed chapter that was very well written. I love Pack Grimm of course but, I also am becoming very appreciative of the supporters among the hospital staff. Possible new Team Grimm members? Your OC's are well-written "real people" who are starting to be won over to the new-age Grimm. I can't wait to see the shady powers behind this attack on Nick and how Team Grimm along with their new support crew take care of this threat. Thanks for another amazing chapter.
Ladybug Reads chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
So glad you're still updating this story. It's great and I love seeing Nick with other wessen.
ChibiAyane chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
Yay! A new chapter!

XD SWAT unit protection! Go Renard!
LittleBounce chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
awww, thanks for the call-out. Sorry for the delay wiht the reading! It was a fun chapter - particularly with Nick's dodgy goofy cackling. I might have known that a Grimm should be able to draw on a wide range of 'villains', heh heh. Even though he's not a villain.

The arrival of the Renard Armada (say that ten times fast) made me giggle quite a lot at every revision. I can just see him organise a guard on the scale of a barely-dialled-down 'Call of Duty'.

Your Hank remains wonderful - centre to the story and not on the periphery, as he so often is. I'm much warming to the bewildered Val and I'm intrigued to know who's behind the poisonings, the druggings and general Grimm-ambushing!

keep it coming!
maxiefae chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Your all awesome
TinkerBella7 chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
Poor Nick. He just can't get any peace or any rest, but I love how everyone just wants to be there and to protect him. Fabulous chapter.
LittleBounce chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Sorry for the delay - welcome back with this chapter! I loved your 'mousemaid'. Very cute. Almost as cute as Nick's loopiness and sleep mutterings about commercials and suchlike. It's good to know what his priorities are, lol. And also a damn good job he doesn't mutter about wesen in his sleep! Especially if he's been working on his evil laugh :)) Perhaps not consciously.

I liked how Adienne has bonded into the team here, working well with Rosalee. She was awesome getting Kelleth comfortable with Nick, too.

I loved, loved Hank's reaction to the snoring/purring. Quite right that he knows his partner better than anyone. And I love his heroic dash for action!

crisis averted - for now. What next?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
aww poor Nick, but Nick is the good guy awww ok I like this fic awesome, update soon ,...add my fav 3:-)
miguard chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Great chapter. Poor Nick. He really needs people lioking out for him. Pls let him get better soon.
RachaelMaree chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
LOL! House mouse to the rescue! Poor Nick just keeps copping it. I really enjoyed this and as always I'm looking forward to more!
Cassie Ruesch chapter 6 . 1/24/2015