Reviews for Thrust
MistiS chapter 36 . 8/8
Don't forget about your pride and my joy here. Hope you come back to writing for us again soon.
Leandra chapter 36 . 6/30
Hi. Can I just say that I love, love, love,love this fanfic so, so much ? I love the suspense, love your style of writing, I love the plot, I love your characters ... I'm sure you gettting the picture ;-) I hope that you are well and that you are able to update soon pretty please. I couldn't stop reading this story once I started so yes its 4 am in the morning (I've been up for a couple of hours) I just can't express how much I love this story. Pretty please don't desert it.
:-) xoxo
wwechic1619 chapter 36 . 4/8
Love this story! Can't wait for more! I personally love a wild Bella with a few different fellas!
Carrie Garcia chapter 36 . 3/13
I sure hope she pucks Edward
nsh2802 chapter 36 . 3/3
Though Briggs is a nice guy and i don't think he cheated on Bella, but i will always be team Edward. :)
Muffinmum chapter 36 . 2/20
Brilliaaaaaantt! Thankyou!
Heatherl8367 chapter 36 . 2/20
I've missed this story SO much! I was thrilled to see that you had updated. I can't wait for more. This chapter ended on such a cliffie! Sigh... Edward Edward Edward. Yes please. xx
amberkey chapter 36 . 2/19
Xoxo for the update!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 36 . 2/19
Oooooohhhh, girl! You just know how to make a comeback worthwhile! I loved this chapter and it was soooo unexpected, yet soooooooooo welcome! I was afraid you left us to think up our own ending for all of these intriguing, lovable people! Thank you for giving us more!
Can we hope for more in the near future?
Xoxox...
xHappyHardcorex chapter 36 . 2/19
I really hope Bella does the right thing! Give Briggs a chance to come home and confess (that is, if he's even done something wrong)! I really want them to work...you're tearing my nerves up, lol.
Denny52 chapter 36 . 2/19
So glad you're back with this. She's so confused and torn. I don't think Briggs cheated on her. He's a decent guy but I think she might have blown it by going with Edward. So glad to be reading this again.
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 2/18
Brilliant and well written, can't wait for more. HURRY PLEASE!
Jdonovan09 chapter 36 . 2/18
Oh man I really like Briggs!
KDMCAM chapter 36 . 2/18
Oh crap! What is about to go down? This story keeps you on the edge of your seat and is sexy at the same time! I was so gkad to see an update.
Jdonovan09 chapter 27 . 2/18