Reviews for You came for me
lizlil chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
So moving. So romantic. Oh my God i really love it 3
alicja.krompiewska chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Again, I love Your Kabby :)
I really regret that this is the end but, like you said, it's perfect moment to stop.
I just don't know to say! Perfect!
I'm wainting for new Kabby and I will follow you :)
The last sentence it's so good to be truth: "...he loved so desperately". Love it!
Greetings
alicja.krompiewska chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
As far as my favorite scene :)
You made that moment special and I'm truly thankful for sharing that story with us.
Please don't stop, keep going in that direction and make some new story, maybe longer one :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Sweet one!
Dreamer369 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Bless you and the rest of the amazing people who write kabby fanfics! (there honestly are not a lot of them out there :P)
Anyway, I absolutely love this story! It is beautiful and really well written! Very well done!

P.S. To continue or to end the story is absolutely up to you. I personally think it would work either way :)
demonbookworm101 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Love the chapter glad that u put them together
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
wow. wow. wow. that was beautiful crafted piece of heaven. i love that you switched the circumstances and had her stay. that her breakdown was with him and not over the patient that she lost. Just perfection. And the smut was beautiful done too. Nothing over the top.

As for the ending, I, too, believe this story has come to an end. You could go further, but you risk the story losing it's focus and becoming something it wasn't meant to be, you know what I'm saying? But as the author, it's totally up to you.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Hehe love the tension. You did a good job there at the end especially. I love how they they say so much without really speaking. And you have jaja down really well, too. I might would suggest a beta though as you have some things missing that would help make the story more clear. I volunteer if you want me to.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
You added something into your fic that I didn't even think of. LOL. That Clarke thought Abby was dead. :facepalm: Kudos for catching that. I love the interaction with them in the medical bay. I think she'd be insistent on getting back to work too. Always a doctor. Never a patient. I'm looking forward to Chapter 3.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
oh gosh. I love fics that intermingle show happenings with fic happenings. I cannot wait for the second chapter. You're doing a good job capturing Kane's emotions. I love that he kissed her head. It makes me go 'aww'.