Reviews for Flashbacks and Echoes
joelle.h.good chapter 20 . 5/4/2019
Not sure why I didn’t find this a whole lot sooner than I did but damn this fic is fantastic. I enjoyed it so much. Please consider writing a sequel?

Amazing writing, amazing char portrayal, amazing story. I guess I just have one word. AMAZING!
Jbug47 chapter 20 . 2/28/2019
This is a fantastic story! You are a great writer! Loved it!
41319always41319 chapter 20 . 11/10/2017
Have you thought about doing a sequel? I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!
Dominic Flandry chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
It occurs to me that if they had reconnected under these circumstances that she probably would have persuaded Rick to end the Storm series without killing him as a compromise.
Mikala Kieling chapter 17 . 3/14/2017
This fic is one of the best I've read! I would love to know if you have more like this. Amazing!
rebecca.crymes chapter 20 . 2/9/2017
I love this -didn't want it to end
Lokken.8 chapter 20 . 4/9/2016
Great story! It was a real pleasure to read it!
CKL chapter 20 . 2/16/2016
Really enjoyed your story. Keep writing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
the 519 was bothering me so i thought i would make it an even 520 reviews :)
ksatan624 chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
C'est la première fois que je lis une telle fiction si originale. Leur amour d'enfants de 10 ans sera leur amour d'adultes. C'était très beau.
whatifellinlovewith chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
Gah, I love this story at re-reading it at 3am (oops?) has just reminded me of why. I kinda wish I had reviewed every chap so I could remember details, but I LOVE the proposal and all the flashbacks in this last chapter and it's all just sooo good. 3
skygirl55 chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
Oh gosh this whole thing was just so fun and sweet. I really, really loved this last chapter where you flashed back to the events of their childhood. What a fun premise - thanks for writing!
guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
I have just found this story.

One of my fave stories ever. It is perfection.
castleficquotes chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I smiled the whole way through this