Reviews for Memories
Mandaius Meander chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
This story has a really good feel to it- I like it when people make Lily and James more human- some authors make them sound perfect, when they're not.

The last few lines of chapeter two seemed a bit rushed, but apart from that, you have a really nice writing style! Keep it up!

~Mandaius Meander~
alanna chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
that was so not a cliffhanger. it was a pathetic excuse for it but however. good story though except for that.
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Righto. On with the drill. I am ready to kill a certain human-thing called Severus "Snevillus" Snape. Anyone want to join me? I can't wait for the next chapter to be up!
Lily x James 4 eva chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
AW! Love it. Update please!
InYourLies23 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
omg! I don't like cliffhangers! lol. It was so sad! But its getting good! Please let James forgive Lily! It'll be totally sad if he doesn't~
MarilynJean chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
aw, this is so good! loved it! i cant wait for more!great job!
Lady Farevay chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Hullo, going great so far. I love a soppy L/J and a nice angst ridden Snape is always a bonus.

Though, my main reason for reviewing is because I'm quite bewildered you see. One of Liy's friends is called Sophie Barnes. Well, that too, happens to be my name! It's Sophie Anne Barnes.

Heehee, small world. Either that or I'll indulge myself and my ego with the thought that my name is a really sought after name :)

Anywhoozle!

Well done luv,

Lady F
Momo used car salesmen chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
GOSH GOOD STORY! keep writng
CuTe-BaYbE-GuRl chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Plz keep writing I love your story!
la la chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
i don't know if James will forgive Lily cause you haven't updated in so long! You need to update soon. Please? Well that's all i have to say besides i really liked this story so you need to update.
mione wesey chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
you are SO evil, how could u leave THIS TYPE of cliffhanger! ;_:, update soon, pliz!
UPDATE chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
you haven't updated FOR AGES! DO IT SOON!
Breeze2 chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
I really like this story, u are a really good author, please write more soon!
reader chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!~!
samz chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
very very good. please write more.