Reviews for Cards Against Remnant
Takioki chapter 3 . 12/2
These are the kind of people I avoid playing this with. If you're going to get offended by anything, you shouldn't play this game. When I play, there is absolutely no "too far."

Not dissing the story, just giving my 2 cents.
king og the sky chapter 4 . 11/30
Ren was talking about jojo's bizzar adventurs
AllTheShips1717 chapter 4 . 11/25
It’s Jojo isn’t it?
It has to be. Revenge on Dio during Stardust Crusaders and fabulousness.
DJShy chapter 2 . 11/6
To Gryphonsson: As an avid player of the online equivalent, Pretend You’re Xyzzy, I can certify that its points won, not rounds played.
AilingStar chapter 11 . 11/5
This story is so good it kept me from my homework that I really need to get done.
Mind you, with me, that isn't really saying much, but it's still really good.
Stripesicles222 chapter 2 . 11/5
Of course Yang has played it before...
Mew Shadowfang chapter 9 . 10/26
Alright, I give up. Jaune's part was pure and utter crack to the point I'm starting to believe it. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Arc's Semblance.
The Pyro Jawsome chapter 9 . 10/19
I totally read Jaune's 'hammy' round in the perfect Scwarzhnegger voice.

But this is great. I feel like I'm actually watching a Cards Against Humanity game; dying of laughter.
Rebmul chapter 11 . 10/18
this was awesome id love to see more maybe monopoly or mario cart those to games ruin friendships
Rebmul chapter 6 . 10/18
what did jaune not play when he left the room I have to know
kyugan chapter 6 . 10/14
for some reason i imagine Weiss' scream (lol, ice cream) in a manner not unlike a certain prince of all 3 & a half 1/2 saiyans.
kyugan chapter 4 . 10/14
I was hoping JoJo was the answer, I would've also accepted Code Geass and Count of Monte Christo.
minuet33 chapter 2 . 10/7
I can't believe none of them liked the giant lollipop! It's so sexual it actually works for the question! Though it would have been even better for the next one!
Luke Belmont chapter 11 . 9/20
first off this was a really good story, and second what are the odds of a poly rwbyxjnpr ship fic ever happening?
young coffee god chapter 2 . 9/14