Reviews for Can you hear me now? (or, Harry Potter versus Dumbledore)
Jim chapter 7 . 4/25
Really tired of peoples opinion about slash. Its like people demand you be gay to write shit. I don't get it, its someone's opinion and there are plenty of those so just keep it to yourself.
Charlie0925 chapter 39 . 3/19
Amazing writing here honey! I LOVED THIS! Hope you get the chance to come back to it again some day as I would love to see what happens next! ;o)
PrimandButtercup chapter 39 . 1/23
THIS. IS . AMAZING. This I genuinely one of the best storys I've read on this platform, THANK YOU for being such a talented author!
PrimandButtercup chapter 1 . 1/23
for the Halsey lyrics alone I am already in love with this story
jumping-jo chapter 39 . 1/13
Harrys personality shifts are brillant, I feel like you have abandoned this but it would make a wonderful original story if you changed the Hogwarts characters etc into their own beings :)
theFreakno4 chapter 12 . 11/22/2021
meaning he pouted
Tony Moonstone chapter 39 . 9/24/2021
The story was getting good, and then the last 10 chapters it got weird, and I had to reread some chapters to figure out what happened.
It was a fast paced, jumping here and there story.
It’s been two years so I wonder if the story will be continued or not.
I will wait to see what happens.
Tony Moonstone chapter 22 . 9/24/2021
You are the first author who brought The Brothers Grimm into the Harry Potter Universe.
Very shocking.
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 5 . 9/23/2021
So far the story is interesting, but I’m being brought along for the ride and I’m trying to catch up.
Wonder what happens next?
Onward I read.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/21/2021
Pleasedon't stop
Teligoth Ren chapter 39 . 6/3/2021
I love you as a writer. If I knew more of you, I think I'd love you as a person. :)
KaiCull chapter 39 . 4/29/2021
Hoping there'll be another update!
I read through all 39 chapters in 2 days. There are a lot of interesting developments happening and lots of room for the plot to thicken even further.

I'd love to get a glimpse of what Dumbledore and Tom are doing behind the scenes, and some more insight into these green clad baddies.
kunizuha chapter 10 . 4/24/2021
I'm so concerned for harry.
Forest of Deb chapter 39 . 3/15/2021
This has been amazing. I hope you come back to it
jadelynn1967 chapter 39 . 3/1/2021
Please continue this story! It has such an amazing story line! I want to see more...! Please don't abandon this... I really really want to see where this will go. Please at least let me (us) know if you are discontinuing this. It really would be a shame if you did. 3