Reviews for Drabbles: Devon & Danziger
Sedra chapter 26 . 3/28/2016
Thanks for keeping that D/D flame alive!
Sedra chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
Hoo boy! That was the hottest one. Nice. But I have to skip all the prompts in the A/Ns because I like to be surprised. Ha!
Sedra chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
I always enjoy your stories! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I remember this show. I am not into shows like this, but I did like this one. I wished it had lasted longer. Devon and John were my favorite couple.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
I'm glad I went straight into this from the previous drabble because even though they're about the same topic, they're drastically different in terms of how your showing their intimacy. This is more gentle and romantic, whereas the previous was more about primal need.

You've tackled both aspects really great.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
Well, this certainly has a different flavor than all the others, LlOL.

Devon taking charge!
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Interesting dynamic with passion and power in this.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Nicely done. Sorry its been a few days since I had the chance to make it over here. You did a great job at portraying the differing emotions of all the characters.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Very good. This one felt very 'slice of life'
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
This one had a very specific mood - almost like a natural calm had come over both of them. So cute! These little drabbles make me happy.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Again, good job. I liked the tension you created in this one, both Devon's anger, and then later John's. Nice work :-)
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Very sweet. Short though, but I get that its a "drabble."

I really liked the way you write Danziger in this one. You gave him such a strong natural spark.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
This one was cute, but tamer and calmer than the last one.

I was always fascinated by the dynamic between Devon and Danziger Uly and True (since it was so obvious that both pairings HAD TO HAPPEN)

I'll try to come back and read more soon.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Oh, wow. Loved the sexual chemistry in this one.
Nameless Girl of Manderley chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I love the characterization that you gave to Devon here - her inner thoughts are great. I loved the little section with the kiss and her cheeky statement to Danziger afterward.

It felt a bit short, though. More like a "moment" rather than a section of a story or even a prologue. I think it would improve the piece to expand on the situation, by doing that you'd also be able to add in a bit more characterization. Keep up the good work.

Much love,