Reviews for Musings
walutahanga chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Nice little piece. But what happened to Yamcha? Although, on second thought, Yamcha WAS helping ChiChi with Goku for most of the Cell saga, so I guess I can forgive his absence... grumbles inaudibly...
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Very nice character insight. This could very well be what Mirai Trunks thought when he was in the Room of Spirit and Time. Very nice.
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
This is so great! Very cute, very in-character, very sweet! Mesa love it! Plus, its got Mirai Tru-kun in here! (Duh, the whole thing is about him! -_-;;;; Gomen) But yay! Very great!

YLG,

DS
tl04 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Wow. That's wonderful. I have no complaints except that you misspelled "whether" (You spelled it weather; weather is the spelling for the weather man, and whether is the spelling for whether or not and such things.). Also, it's means "it is", and so if you're using a phrase such at "all of it's timelines well" at the end, you shouldn't put an apostrophe there. I actually have no critism for the actual writing; you have very definite talent.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I like! I like! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
oooooh. intuitive
Chelsee chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
Waaa! Didn't I review this yet? Kami, I loved reading this. Trunks is right, those poor, haunted eyes Gohan has go waaaay back. Poor kid, but it still makes ya think! Trunks is such a nice guy. Poor him, he's got some shadows in his past too.
panatlantic chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
i'm writing (well kinda... less typing and more in my head :P) a dbz fic too and i wanted to write trunks in but hadn't seen him in the series yet so i really enjoyed reading this, thanks _
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Yes! DoC, you are the absolute best! You've been putting the little nagging that had been running through my head into words. Trunks really doesn't mention much about Gohan in Z, does he? You would have thought that he would have been more... I dunno, happy to see him? Personally, I think he was a little weirded out by seeing his mentor looking up to him, as you said. Wow... That was tres kawaii. ;) Keep up the good work! Ahhh... My gosh, I just got the joke you put in your review... I only had to think about ot for a *few* minutes. Boy, am I tired. BTW, say "Hey" to Hayseed for me. :) Arsly says "Hi," too. C'ya!
Daughter of Ashes chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Wonderful...wow I am agast.
Alex-Chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I really liked the ending. It was very sweet
they-called-her-solo chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
This was good! definitely got me thinking... which is probably a good thing...
Adrienne D chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
*sniff* I saw that episode, and, believe me, his voice is nearly on the spot in accuracy! Wow! One of the best jobs Funi has done, though, when I saw the Japanese version of the Trunks TV Special, he didn't have his sword until AFTER Gohan died. Well, that's just another plot flaw that Toriyama-sama forgot to fill in, not that I'd complain to him or anything. _ Anywho, back to the fic at hand. I loved it! (Of course) You know, I've always wondered how Trunks thought about our wonderful little Gohan, though I've never had the courage to write about it. *cringes* I can be such a coward at times... _() Well, I sure think that this basically hits the little black dot in the proverbial dart board! (I wonder if that made any sense...) I guess I'll go now! Byeth byeth!
Eirian chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Yay! I really like it, and I hope you get inspired some more!
MistressNyx chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
This is a wonderful potrayal of both Trunks and Gohan.