Reviews for Asking a Shadow to Dance
toriegirl chapter 13 . 8/2/2018
PLEASE come back to finish this! I am dying to read the end! You've done a wonderful job with both the character and the story!
L chapter 13 . 2/7/2017
So I just found MFMM on Netflix this past week (I've watched 2 seasons in a week) and I've been dying for Jack and Phryne to get to the romance! I know it's been a year since your last update, but please please please PLEASE go on with this story. It's well-written and seems to be very in character for both POVs.
Cmmjriley chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
I hope you'll have the opportunity to continue with the story. I'd love to read more!
obscenecherryblossom chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
O nooo. I too read this amazingly wonderful story without realizing the last update date. Please come back and continue. There is great detail and the story is crafted so well.
I am crossing my fingers for an update...
Elsa007 chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
this is amazing! I just power read this fic and I am loving it! pretty please update soon!
ariana chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Omg i cant believe you stopped updating with that last chapter! I so wish you would update it, such a cliffhanger! Great story, too bad it isn't finished :(
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Why don't you finish this?
KM Bard chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
This is an excellent and well-crafted tale of Phryne & Jack, who share a truly complex relationship. This story holds a realistic quality carried over from the show that is both impressive and thrilling. Thank you for this most uniquely clever story. I so look forward to seeing it finished.
rohrstuff chapter 13 . 6/25/2015
what a cliffhanger!

I know life intrudes, but just a chapter after so long a time would be wonderful.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
Noooo! I read this without looking at the upload date! AUGH! It's May 2015!
CollingwoodGirl chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about this story. I hope you can come back to it. It's so good!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
I hope you'll continue this story... Love your writing...
Chalicewell chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Just found your story, and really enjoying it. I'm a huge MFMM fan and you have the characters just right. Please continue, and looking forward to the next chapter.
BeccaRamsey chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
Love this story - - a good mystery, good characterization, and just a great overall sense of the series carried over. This chapter, however, is my favorite, becoming my headcanon for how Dot finds out about Phryne and dear Jack... At least until we see the series, and then I'll consider changing it. D

I will say, though, that I think Dot knows there's a bit of personal business lurking behind the more professional facade. But I suspect she's still in for quite a shock when things finally fall into place!
I SingOnly4MyAngel chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
Ahh! Another cliffhanger!
Loved the ending interaction between Phryne and Jack, by the way. Taking things off, terrific!