Reviews for Where No Wizard has Gone Before
Same that was good!
starie78 chapter 9 . 6/23
Brilliant!
Anna McNarin chapter 9 . 6/5
Cute, bit of an abrupt ending, but I'm glad that you kept it to one story arc. I'm gonna check out your other stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 4/17
Totally superb story!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 4/17
Wow! What a nightmarish battle!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/16
Superb chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/16
Well done! Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/16
Wow! What a rush!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/16
Excellent! I like this story! Very imaginative and entertaining!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/16
Poor Harry! Guinan being able to sense him is exceptionally interesting. I do wonder what she "sees".
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/16
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/16
Thank you very much for websites you listed. I do agree that choice and compassion is the answer but also information.
Excellent beginning. I remember this episode.
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 3/12
A great story, I really liked this. It is an interesting take on the whole Master of Death thing I havn't seen before and it made for an interesting read. I especially liked Q getting a glims of the other side.
npetrenko chapter 9 . 3/3
Great story. Well done.
madsloth chapter 9 . 2/19
I wonder how this story eluded my notice for so long. it was very enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing it.

I always found Guinan’s warnings in Q Who to be rather lacking. perhaps is she was a little more straight forward with Picard (like she was here) he would have taken her warnings to heart.

We have no idea how many Cubes are out there but my guess is the liberated will find an ally in all the species like Species 116 and once they learn the Federation is the cause lots of people will be very grateful to them in the future.
also
If Voyager still got stuck in the Delta Quadrant they would be more powerful and instead of every other species attacking them many would be inviting them to be guest of honor at a banquet.