Reviews for Where No Wizard has Gone Before
darkpegasuzz chapter 9 . 6/2
Enjoyed the story, hope you write another like this one maybe as a grown man that gets together Troi?
Talonwalker chapter 9 . 4/7
Good story! Thanks
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 3/27
This was a lovely story! Not an actual end, but a definite pause and a story wise stopping point. Very well done!

Now I can't help but wonder just what it was Harry died protecting before he became Ian Andrew Troi. Will THAT ever be revealed? Will it be in this universe or another? *really curious*
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 3/27
*shriek* That was exciting and worrying!
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 3/27
Freeing the Borg so much sooner is wonderful, even if it is just these few! And Q is being a total dick! Grrrrr
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 3/27
Oh how I want to slap Q's face right now! I think the Enterprise is doing very well, all things considered. I love how they reacted to learning a bit about Ian/Harry, too!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 3/27
I despise Q, I really do, though I love John deLancie (?spelling) who plays Q so well!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 3/27
I am sooooo enamored of this story! I'm wondering where you're going with it, though.
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 3/27
Harry/Ian is still just a baby and needs to cut himself some slack. Now he's gone and worried his Mama.

Not sure I like this Selv character, seems like a real putz!
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 3/27
This is adorable! I love baby Harry/Ian! AND how most people are rallying around Deanna. I'm a little confused, though, by the gestation time of a betazoid being exactly the same as a human, when you had the doctor state that a betazoid's was longer.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/27
You are awesome posting so many helpful sites. The ones in your profile aren't showing up though. I thought you should know.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 9 . 2/13
This was a short, but good fic. It certainly makes me wish for a longer HP/Star Trek crossover, but I am happy with how this story went.
MTAngela chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey, I want to give you a heads up about someone on AO3 "Krysseh" you reposted your story as "Where No Wizard has Gone Before By Blueowl". They're not taking credit but if you don't want them reposting it you might want to ask them to stop.
Tony Moonstone chapter 9 . 12/25/2020
I really enjoyed this story.
This was my first peek into Star trek Fanfiction.
I was very impressed.
I have hope you will write an ending telling us what Ian aka Harry Potter did in his short lifespan, before embracing his old friend Death again.
I was shocked and delighted that Q got a small taste of his own medicine.
Great story, I hope you write more like this.
Happy Holidays!
Take care and be safe.
Tony Moonstone chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
I'm mighty impressed.
Harry Potter, Guinan, Q, and now the Borg.
What will be revealed next?
Can't wait to read more.
Take care and be safe.