Reviews for Where No Wizard has Gone Before
jmsdragn chapter 7 . 7/21
never after all this time, I still find my self rereading this story. Hoping for a sequel or an epilogue
misherukuro chapter 8 . 6/26
Wonderful rearing material. Thanks for sharing.
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 6/21
Great blend!
ironhair chapter 7 . 6/21
Going to search for the sequel..
I remember reading this years ago and searching because of what you said in your AN in the last chapter, but I didn't find any... and I didn't find any now as well :x
I'm sure I understood you wrong :(
Also, was reviewing through my phone earlier, now on my comp so typing is so much easier.
ironhair chapter 3 . 6/20
Rereading
ironhair chapter 2 . 6/20
Bele chapter 9 . 6/5
oh so nice and good and sweet... i remember the episode the first few chapters were inspired off. nice crossover, very heavy on the TNG, not so much on HP. Loving the lesson for Q, and Data finally gets his wishl. thanks for writing this story...
Short and sweet. It's really what most fanfics should aspire to be. Kudos
Lerris chapter 9 . 5/11
Good overall. You made a character that tilted the playing field, which is normally a problem, but as your story was short enough it just didn't matter.
MonCappy chapter 9 . 4/29
I liked this story. Sad to see it end. Still, would be interesting to read a sequel showing the consequences of Harry's changes.
agouraki chapter 1 . 4/2
If worf had said that in the show"terminate the pregnacy",he would have gotten worse tongue lashing than from "First contact"
Tjin chapter 9 . 3/21
that was fun... thanks for letting us read
FFFG chapter 9 . 3/14
Well now, that was one hell of a ride. I have never read a Next Gen/ Harry Potter crossover before now and it was an interesting read. I can appreciate Harry's confusion upon finally realizing that his time in alternate worlds was in fact in the broader universe, alongside parallel universes. I can equally appreciate his continued role as a protector of life. I find it cruel, and might lead him into madness in his future, but for now he seems to be thriving. I'm also impressed with how you managed to blend the canonic world of Harry Potter, with it's magic/technology issues into the hyper-advanced Federation time period. Thank you for an enjoyable read. KTN
Diablo Largato chapter 9 . 3/6
write another star trek harry potter cross like this, make it longer and I swear you will have a reader for life!
Forget about his telepathic abilities, why is no one wondering why he can talk?! I mean how does he know things without being taught what they are? WHY IS NO ONE ASKING HIM QUESTIONS?! _