Reviews for Where No Wizard has Gone Before
a.vago chapter 9 . 12/4
I love this story of Yours: it is like You wrote: he is going to, where no wizard has gone before...
Thanks for this great reading!
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 11/5
Nice one. Thanks ... for a great (re)read!
LilithL2 chapter 9 . 10/31
Amazing. congratulations I love what you did with this story. ;)
I've read this several times and I love it. Would love more of it as well. There are too few, really well done St:TNG crossovers.
Nightmare723764 chapter 9 . 9/8
Honestly I never got into Star Trek. In fact this is probably the first Star Trek fic that I've not read purely by accident. And I have to say that this was very good! I wish it wasn't so short but oh well.

Honestly my interest was sparked by the Stellaris New Horizen mod but whatever.
kyoshi7111 chapter 9 . 9/2
Really enjoyed the story to bad it was so short.
Traveler301 chapter 9 . 8/24
Just a thank you for once again sharing your wonderful mind and talent with us. You are truly gifted at bringing out emotions in your writings that transcend normal avenues of delivery. Happiness, sadness, wanting to laugh, wanting to cry, feeling of relief, feelings of completeness, feelings of success.
You're one hell of a good writer, author, and friend,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
KrisB-71854 chapter 9 . 8/15
About the only bit of this that I didn't like was that Harry didn't pickup or learn any tech. Not for this life time, but for future lives.

I can understand his reasoning of just wanting to live out his life with his mom. He doesn't have to stress on living a full life. He knows generally what will await him.

Heck, the liberated Borg was awesome. Far better than anything else. The Borg aren't all gone, but there is a major counterweight to them which is awesome.

The Borg advanced tech given to the Federation would drastically help. They might not go through that disarming phase now that they know that they need a fleet. Section 31 would love to start researching about Harry's past lives and keeping an eye out for him in the future.

I'm mixed on Q. He was treated rather well and shown a vision that he never expected. It might have made him suffer, but it was likely damn worth it as well. Of course, the Q will be watching the Master of Death. It's the most exciting times when he shows up. It'll also be a method for them to study entities higher on the food chain than themselves. Harry doesn't control where or when he shows up. Some one or thing does. That's what would intrigue them.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 8/15
And Harry finally figures out that he's in space. Of course, he's going to have a slight panic attack. He'll get over it.

Guinan is a species with an odd listening ability. Basically, think of an entire species like your usual fanon Luna and you've got her species. She might not have a clue what Master means in context, just that it's part of him and that he'll be much more interesting than most.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 8/15
Well, this wasn't that bad except for them informing folks that there is something odd with the child and that attention will be paid to him.

Oh, thanks a lot there. Capt Nosy. Ever hear of a thing called medical privacy? You've just violated it. A new life growing and all that and you all aren't really friendly towards it.

Poor Harry. I hate to say it, but this doesn't feel like it'd be one of his better lives. I'm more surprised that he hadn't already been in a space setting before this. He could have easily been through a dozen various space settings previous to this one. Nope. ST has to be the high tech most advanced place that he'd likely to have been sent.

I'm wondering if Harry will even be allowed to go through education or if they'll just withhold as much as they can. Hey, the kid talks we don't need to teach this dangerous entity any of our stuff. I can see something with that sort of logic at play here.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 8/15
I'm sort of mixed on a few things here. Harry's being reincarnated here. That's fine.

Where you really screwed up is having the ST folks able to detect any of it. Tori being able to detect that she is now pregnant, I can by. Being able to detect a new/old soul being put into her body by higher beings and such? Not so much.

If anything, she should be naturally pregnant with Harry except instead of fresh soul, she is getting an old soul in her body.

The only folks that might be able to notice it would be Q level after the fact if they bothered to check.

I really get irked that ST suddenly now has tech to register souls and the energy associated with them. Where are you coming up with that? O.k. the energy might be from magic, or who knows what else. You mentioned that he has lived through many previous lives by now. He could have picked up ki, chakra, aura, and many other energy sources.

I can understate that they might be able to detect some minor background event. They basically ran over an old soul and it got put into a body to grow. Now, their first response is let's kill it?

I'm mixed at the ending stuff. Not so much on the prolife angle. I tend to favor that. I could just see how badly things could have gone if they did kill off that growing body. Q could show up horrified and say something that he and others aren't allowed to help them or protect them anymore. As far as harry and death are concerned, he'd just be stuck into some other woman that would actually give birth to him. So not much difference from his POV.

I dislike her thinking of it as rape. That's so wrong. But then again, the way that you've done it, I can understand that view point.

Its odd that you don't have these Federation folks treating this as a first contact situation. They don't know why or how. They just know energy form is growing in one of their crew person's body.

Hey, it's called a soul. They do grow and all that. Oh right sorry ST they are too science focused and don't care about some of those religious thoughts anymore.

It never really occurred to them just to raise the entity as just another child? Face Palms. They are used to aliens. Genetically he is her child. They won't find out until much later if there are any other changes.

I'm a bit mixed on the speedy pregnancy bit. It's not really needed and seems to just ruin his introduction into his new life.
C.M.Alm chapter 9 . 8/10
awesome story!
DOS73 chapter 9 . 7/29
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the next instalment if you do decide to write it. Keep up the great work.
jmsdragn chapter 7 . 7/21
never after all this time, I still find my self rereading this story. Hoping for a sequel or an epilogue
misherukuro chapter 8 . 6/26
Wonderful rearing material. Thanks for sharing.