Reviews for Where No Wizard has Gone Before
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 5/15
...I'm fairly positive that starfleet is more than capable of cloning Harry some new lungs, or create some mechanical ones for him.

and the ending was a little...anti climatic.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/15
...why would Harry be startled about the existence of vulcans? it's not like humans were the only sapient race in the Wizarding world.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 5/15
and checking out your profile it seems to be one giant advertisement for people to go after you, dude.

I'm not particularly interested in a debate, so I'll simply say I'm an atheist (put simply, any God that allows the evil shit and suffering that goes on in the world deserves to be reviled, not worshipped, so being an atheist is the more positive option), and while I am straight, I support gay rights.

sorry to hear about your kid with cancer, I hope they recover fully.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 5/15
it's been years since I watched tng, it holds up the least these days. between it, ds9, voyager, and enterprise, anyways. but I always disliked Pulaski.

and I've never really liked Riker. though ironically that doesn't extend to his Maquis clone.

though I still have a higher opinion of him than I do worf.

also, the bit at the end seems like you are deliberately trying to bait others. I have mixed feelings about abortion, but what I am absolutely against is the overturning of roe v wade that's most likely going to be happening soon.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 5/15
impressive
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 6 . 5/15
the borg are terrifing
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 5/15
was hoping harry would meet q
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 4 . 5/14
aways enjoyed the chaos lwaxana brought when she visited
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 5/14
was wondering when harry would connect the dots
jaclon chapter 9 . 5/14
This story brings a comforting smile to my lips. Thank you for sharing this tale with all of us out here. Live long and prosper. :)
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 5/12
interseting
Guciec chapter 9 . 5/8
Thanks for the story. Very nice, a good read.