Reviews for Naruto: Magik
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever heard. I can't wait for more.
DireWolf1412 chapter 43 . 5/1
You have no idea how much i LOVE this story (Naruto: Magik) i started reading it two days ago and haven't been able to put it down, i sincerely hope you will continue it.
dragon44pride chapter 42 . 4/7
Maybe some mutant hunters will try to attack konoha or something.
dragon44pride chapter 13 . 3/27
When'll the Raikage learn about Naruto and come smashing through Tsunade's office door?
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 6 . 3/23
Ive been rereading this story again and after this chapter i have to say other then Hinata being in the huge pain she is in its really great with the route you have taken here. Many things are how i wish the manga and series ended up going as well. Nicely done.

And yes i know things work out and Hinata ends up with Naruto as well. And maybe Illyana as well but im not sure if that part as really been made clear on lol.
Midnight Lost chapter 43 . 3/22
Really loved reading this, was extremely entertaining. Equal parts comedy and seriousness all throughout the story.

And poor (lucky?) Naruto, not only does he already have Hinata and Illyana, but now he has Laura and Shizuka circling around him, and Anko already teased her sweet apprentice that she wanted in on the action.

Am I selfish for hoping that all 3 of them get welcomed into the family? Not all at once obviously, but after a nice uphill battle and having to go through the main wives first. On the positive side, at least Laura, Shizuka and Anko don't care about his status or heritage.

Really eager to see the next update when you get around to it, until then.
NancyTheKoala chapter 14 . 2/15
Madam LadyBug caught me hella off guard lmao
I love this fic!
OtsutsukiRaven666 chapter 1 . 2/10
Still one of my favorite Naruto/X-Men stories out there! :)
ethan.lukkar chapter 43 . 2/4
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
dennishoisington2 chapter 43 . 2/1
I would love if you could finish this story I will be very honored if you could!
WhateverPlus chapter 43 . 1/30
I liked this chapter.
Kitten Arina chapter 5 . 1/29
My guess is that it also has to do with the statement during the first part of the Chunin exams where he said it doesn’t matter if he never gets promoted he would still become the Hokage. Other then that I do agree that it doesn’t make sense to me.
chm01 chapter 43 . 1/29
I forgot nut is Shizuka with Naruto as well?
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 43 . 1/28
- Rahne
Yeah, the Inuzuka's will allow her to heal on an emotional, maybe even spiritual level.

I could see her working with Hana at the veterinary clinic

- Shino
Stole the chapter with his final line.

- K. M. Donovan
True, a lot has been derailed, but Thayerblue1 could always borrow from the movies.

Thus allowing Zetsu, if still alive and Obito do stuff in the background to get things back on track.

Although things like "Blood Prison" are unlikely to occur due to Naruto's ladies not be willing to go along with the charade or Tsunade not wanting to risk her relationship with this less forgiving Naruto. Plus, the political blowback with their own Daimyo. Etc etc.

(And that doesn't even address the risk of Naruto reviving Uzu, if he were stripped of his rank and cast out. Between the refugees and a large section of the Hyuuga, he'd have a start of a new population.)
bigdog21 chapter 43 . 1/29
So happy to see an update for this. Hope to see more when you have the chance.
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »