Reviews for Naruto: Magik
I chapter 28 . 1/29/2022
think that I will use this as a reference to Neji & Hiashi both having their own lovely ladies. Those are good ideas.
I get chapter 28 . 1/29/2022
that it’s basically a crazy well-written crack fic, but this is where it started going downhill.
While the idea has some credence, you kind of started going nowhere. Instead of being like endless comics which merely perpetuate narrative and wokeness and garbage, this should lead to somewhere, where the main family will grow close, the main guy loves his girls, and, in the end, get their happy future, even if there is crazy stuff.
I chapter 26 . 1/29/2022
can see you choosing this Sakura being with Itachi, in the end. Maybe Karin, too? That would be funny.
Best ending chapter 23 . 1/29/2022
I would use that.
Should have made chapter 22 . 1/29/2022
an omake at the end with the best of the cut out content. Including the giant boulder scene.
The WASABI chapter 10 . 1/28/2022
Oh... the Wasabi!
Dragonman110 chapter 44 . 11/16/2021
I look forwards to reading the next chapter when your up for updating this story.
HurZysn chapter 44 . 11/3/2021
go ahead and reread the story as great as I remembered and I can't wait for more updates whenever they happen
Archdruid Gilneas chapter 13 . 10/26/2021
Will the Raikage ever meet Naruto?
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 44 . 9/18/2021
is this still updating?
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 19 . 9/17/2021
I like jugo, he is awesome. one of my favorite characters.
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 16 . 9/17/2021
ninjas are weird lol
Autobot-Wolfsketch chapter 44 . 8/18/2021
The story is absolutely incredible I enjoyed every is it every bit of it I like the relationship between Naruto, Illyana and Hinata I really hope the story gets continued Because I honestly overlook it forward to its continuation Again great chapter and great story overall.
carneyjarred chapter 25 . 6/26/2021
The X-Men can have guest appearances or appear in a sequel as side characters like secondary X-Men is my least favorite marvel storyline. I like the characters but the rascisim of a gene of All things despite Stan Lee making the X-Men relatable as he tends to do for lot of his characters puts it off for me love spiderman More anyways? I like this story anyway and hope for More and I kinda want to see DC comics equivalent of this story like Raven or maybe a De-aged poison ivy or something do think it's possible? My favorite scene is Jiraiya being chased by illyana with Axe.
carneyjarred chapter 6 . 6/25/2021
You know I had this thought of sasori being captured instead of killed and having Naruto and Sakura turn his puppet body into a permanent sex doll for chiyo I just think would be good as omake or a semi-crack fic actually doing a crack-fic might be a good break for you when your stuck on your stories btw have you read bondage style and Team 7's secret motto there both recommend reads consider it a apology gift from me for being mean I did not meant and I feel guilty about it I think we were both in the wrong here me for making rude assumptions and your snapping response you were justified in giving me there is nothing I can do but start over .I really find this story funny and fun though I gotta ask have you ever thought of writing a My hero academia and Naruto crossover? Ps I fave naruto x Mina ashido if that happens.
1,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »