Reviews for Naruto: Magik
SPark681 chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
A nice chapter seems Naruto's girls are getting more wild for Naruto to handle anyways keep up the great work!
Mutant Ascension chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Awesome I'm glad that you are back.
Power of Magic chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
That was a very good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Wasn't expecting Kisame or Itachi to join Konoha, but what Naruto did to Kisame was quite funny and I laughed at a few other funny moments too. Glad that you updated this fanfic, and I hope that you update your other ones soon. Hope that you are still well, with COVID hopefully no where near where you live
Mark1 chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
You're back again! I was starting to worry that you would abandon this fic! Thank you for the chapter, please update again sooner!
Shadow chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Awesome chapter!
Jonathan chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Que bueno que seguistes con el prroyecto, y lo de ninja gaiden tambien pense que lo habias olvidado aunque he estado buscando historias de ninja gaiden pero. No envuentro nada.
Zach Flare SOLDIER Class S chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
For your question on whether or not they know Russian they do. Charles Xavier has a neat little ability that allows him to teach people any language within a single second just by mine reading someone who knows the language and then implanting the knowledge into someone else.
Elchabon chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
It's great to read / watch you again and continue your stories.
The chapter was very good.
Greetings and keep it up.
TimothyB chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Love this story. Happy to see it being continued. Keep up the amazing work,!
Stratos263 chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Dam kisame got wrecked
Guest chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
I audibly gasped when I saw there was a new chapter and read it immediately. I’m so glad you’re not dead! You’re probably one of my top five favorite authors on this site!
R-king 93 chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Excellent chapter
corbinskydragon1 chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
Yes! New chapter! This story was the second of yours that I read after the RWBY and Naruto crossover. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hate to say this but after 50 plus years of stories with the X-Men it's a little hard not to come up with same thing so yeah no worries. Still the Shinobi world needs to be careful with connections with 616. I don't think they want the crazy of 616 in their world with invasions and world domination. The shinobi may have some issues but not week after week after week problems. Thanks for the great read!
kage88 chapter 44 . 10/26/2020
good to see you writing again
Dasgun chapter 44 . 10/26/2020