Reviews for Naruto: Magik
Kitten Arina chapter 43 . 1/29
First thank you for an update though even if you said nothing I think that I would have to start all over again because of how long it took you to update in the first place. I use to love Kitty but for some reason you written her to be grating on my nerves I don't know if that is intentional or not she hardly ever did that with everything else that I have ever read. I admit that I wish that there was more one Rahne so I am looking forward to that. And can admit that it is funny that you have Kiba acting like a gentleman now. However I don't know if that is going to be the best pairing for the two, I hope that you explore the possibilities that something else could happen rather if it is with his sister or even something else out of the blue, and no I did not mean it to be set up as some sort of pun with your name.

I will say that I seriously think that you are stupid to use your name and saying that you are out. While I don't know your age I seriously doubt that you ever saw a night show doing the same in the 90's and even if you had you would know how stupid it sounds and wouldn't be ending your chapters in such a manner in the first place!

So I seriously wish that you would stop doing that because it really does make you sound stupid to me!
HurZysn chapter 43 . 1/28
Ray chapter blue looking forward to the next one and I'm glad you updated this story again.
Appo1119 chapter 43 . 1/28
Looked like this chapter was rushed, due to all the punctuation mistakes and extra words that made reading a little confusing. Still happy to see it being updated again.
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Love the chapters ending. Lol so hard I had to change my pants
coki13566 chapter 43 . 1/28
Hahahaha, Shino's last thought killed me, hahhaha.
The Elemental Nation could be used as a heaven for mutants, until someone from earth 616 tries to kill them and spark an interdimensonal war.
Ryuujin96 chapter 43 . 1/28
Great chapter and I enjoyed reading it. I'm so glad you came back to the story. I'm Also glad that you seemed to being keeping this as a Naruto/Illyana/Hinata/ story, with Shizuka potentially being added. I look forward to reading the next chapter
freedomringer chapter 43 . 1/27
Man I'm glad this is back
slythefoxx2 chapter 43 . 1/27
Great chapter, thank you for writing it
K. M. Donovan chapter 43 . 1/27
looks like you pulled the X-Babies plotline and Mojo World. good, that arc was... weird, and did not mesh well with the overall plot.

as to the ziggurat arc... I vaguely recall the beginning of that arc. it was likewise going in a weird direction, so maybe the fact that you lost the notes for it is a good thing.

those last two arcs felt kind of like you were grasping at straws for a plotline. not saying you were, but that was the overall vibe. it was like, you had reached the end of your planned content, and were struggling to find more plotlines to work in.

and overall, I think that may be because you have thoroughly derailed many of the overall arcs that were carrying the original series forwards.

I mean, is the akatsuki even a thing anymore? because without them, we do not get the 4th shinobi war, madara, Kaguya, the big Otsutsuki reveal, etc. most of the plotlines that kept Naruto going as a series, have been cut.

so... yeah.

I mean good luck and all, but outside of some original arcs, I do not really see where you can go from here. unless you start the war early.

now, quick thing to note, I have not read this fic in a while. so my memory of past events is a touch foggy. this is based entirely on what little I can remember of the changes you have made in the plot as the story unfolded. so I freely admit I could be dead wrong.

and as always

Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 43 . 1/27
It sucks that you lost all of your old work you had planned for this story. I was looking forward to reading what could have happened here though i did really enjoyed everything you came up with for this chapter. Nicely done here.

I wonder if Naruto and family will at some point go about visiting earth 616. Part of me hopes they dont because if the nightmare that goes on there thats worse then there home place is.

I couldnt help but love how you had things go in the root part if UZU. I honestly cant wait to read where things end up turning out from there for those that were saved and in Konoha now. I am also looking forward to finding out what you have in mind for the Kiri side when we get there. I hope it wont be to long of a wait for those in need of saving.

Im glad to see Kiba is on the road to finding a good relationship with someone. I am looking forward to seeing how things will end up turning out for Kiba and Rahne.

Shino’s line of thinking there really made me laugh hard. That was to good. Hinata is also right and makes me also wonder about Kiba as well.

Thanks for the update here and I am looking forward to reading what else you come up with next. I wonder what the ideas you have for the next chapter will end up being and how it will all turn out for those involved and how it affects later chapters as well.
EroSlackerMijo chapter 42 . 1/27
still love this one.
recent X-men events are feeling like sour ramen. The Fall of X and even Krakoa events.
keep up the good work here. Love Illyana, Hinata & Naruto set they work.
Shadowcat is going back, Rahn & Laura likely staying.
X-men might ask for refuge in Konoha as things get worse in 616.
Dauntes chapter 42 . 1/27
Nice! Awesome to see an update, thank you!
tanquihuynh74 chapter 42 . 1/27
Wait didn’t I read this before?
AJGuardian chapter 42 . 1/27
Holy shit it's been ages! Good to see you picking this up again.
1,801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »