Reviews for Naruto: Magik
carneyjarred chapter 5 . 1/8/2023
I know it's a late comment so feel free not to respond to it but according to the manga and anime a chunin is supposed to be a squad leader and think things through in order to successfully lead a squad to complete the mission and Naruto was more of a follower thena leader in the beginning well that and naruto is basically a underdog story all the way through to becoming top dog so to speak so that's another part of it and you have to admit having a homage being basically a low ranked soldier is kinda hilarious and just look up the Boruto (I heard the series is getting very good during and after the isshiki arc) clips of Naruto admitting to not passing the chunin exams during a tv interview with Boruto watching mind you is the funniest thing I saw yet.
SixStringBass chapter 21 . 1/7/2023
It's really weird to get to a decently emotional piece (Jiraiya and Nagato fighting to the death) and prepare for the inevitable only to laugh at perversion. That was a really good chapter.
maticore chapter 5 . 1/5/2023
probably forgot about it
Archdruid Gilneas chapter 41 . 1/5/2023
Will we see the 4th Raikage challenging Naruto or something?
Chris Tacha chapter 1 . 1/4/2023
Loving this story already! Can’t wait to see the hell unleashed on Jiraiya! It shall be epic in scope, pain, and duration! LOL!
shushanepa chapter 42 . 1/3/2023
Great update.
freedomringer chapter 25 . 1/2/2023
"I have some Big surprises for Kitty" I am sure you do. Third harem member (hehe, member) is a go!
draconianseaweed chapter 42 . 1/2/2023
Just caught up with this story, I love it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 42 . 12/31/2022
Reread the rewritten chapters and it occurred to me.

Illyana is from around the Inferno timeframe. To her Emma Frost and her Hellions would still be on the enemy list.

So how will she react to the news that Emma is now an X-Men?

Think that she's messed with their minds for some long range plan for the Hellfire Club?

Wouldn't be the first time that they've been infiltrated after all. Case in point Xorn/Magneto.

And she'd be more inclined towards believing Rahne who was no longer affiliated with them, thus unlikely to have had her mind messed with.
freedomringer chapter 11 . 12/31/2022
That Lord of the rings reference has made you my favorite author on this site thus far.
freedomringer chapter 8 . 12/31/2022
Water fits Hinata better, but honestly when it comes to fanfics, Element affinities are loose cannons.
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 42 . 12/31/2022
dayamnit! I caught up with another one. gotta wait for many chapters uploading.
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 41 . 12/31/2022
it's good you're correcting some traveshamockeries created by comic books publishers.
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 40 . 12/31/2022
Comic Book companies just love shitting on their characters. Jean Grey, Peter Parker, Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, etc...it never ends. Jean Grey is missing in this X-Men lineup to reflect one timeline or another where she's probably dead again.
ken nine chapter 31 . 12/31/2022