Reviews for Naruto: Magik
MacMan3679 chapter 44 . 10/2/2022
Man you are a good writer, but you're also a jerk. You're always ending your stories when they get to to a good part, I haven't read a single one of your stories that you've completed. Repeat: I love your writing, but your still a jerk.
MacMan3679 chapter 20 . 10/1/2022
If Illyana can absorb Ketsueki's power, she may be able to use more of her magic in this world.
Sora9979 chapter 44 . 8/29/2022
The story is too good to be left alone I think you should probably start doing this one again that's just my personal opinion but if you've run out of ideas for it people completely understand although it does disappoint the readers but again hey it's your fan fiction so good luck
crow and the butterfly chapter 44 . 8/23/2022
is this dead its almost been 2 years
Dauntes chapter 44 . 8/7/2022
Man, it's been years, but I actually read the whole story so far. The late inclusion of the X-Men was pretty fun. Overall, I really enjoyed the story, as silly as some instances could be. Thanks for writing it!
Dauntes chapter 41 . 8/6/2022
LOL! The Laura and Kiba bit was awesome. Thanks!
OtsutsukiRaven666 chapter 11 . 7/22/2022
Love that Lord of the Rings reference, besides Harry Potter or Naruto that is one of my favorite to watch!
r10roce chapter 44 . 7/19/2022
I love this story, and I had a lot of fun reading it, I hope you will pick it up soon to continue enjoying it.
NaruCrazy chapter 44 . 5/26/2022
So it seems Kakashi was right, it all just blew over and everything ended right for him.

This is a good fic and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Although it seems abandoned at the moment, I hope you come back to finish it.
NaruCrazy chapter 35 . 5/26/2022
I forgot to mention this but how come Kitty is able to talk to everyone? She doesnt know their language.
NaruCrazy chapter 21 . 5/25/2022
I am guessing the Spirit lady will possess Illyana and then we will have an epic fight at the end of this arc?
NaruCrazy chapter 3 . 5/25/2022
How is Illyana a loose end?
the-phantomraven chapter 44 . 5/4/2022
I need more chapters this was far too funny of a story.
K. M. Donovan chapter 23 . 4/14/2022
um, question. why not have ilyana drop Sasuke, Jugo and Suigetsu in Konoha? you know, have them locked up with their chakra sealed until the team returns?

i know accuracy becomes an issue the further away her destination. but dropping them off in a PRISON makes more sense then dropping them in a destroyed village. that... actually dropping them in the destroyed village makes ZERO sense. they are enemies, why leave them alive and somewhere they can escape from?
ditah chapter 44 . 3/26/2022
Man that's good stuff! I love how you alternate between full crack, canon and serious plot
The mojo island got me lost honestly, I don't know anything about this plotline but the rest was quite brilliant
Another thing, I was hoping to see more of konan and nagato beating Jiraya's ass and possibly the repercussions of the soldier and the sorcerer III
I don't know, I think with Logan in konoha the possibilities are endless
Anyway I hope you continue this and update, but well there's some years already so I'm not exactly waiting with bated breath
1,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »