Reviews for The Child of Time
ChRsTiNe17 chapter 15 . 7/19/2004
loved your story.
Admiral Carly Corinthos chapter 15 . 10/5/2003
I love this story so much! Yay!
escape5 chapter 15 . 2/25/2003
wicked felicia
starstuff chapter 15 . 1/21/2003
I really liked this story. I will be looking for more or your stories in the future.
zealousgirl chapter 15 . 1/12/2003
To be honest, I had been disappointed with what I had assumed to be the ending of this story (that's why I did not post a review of Chap 14), but then you go and write this wonderful final chapter, that actually had my eyes welling up! I should know better!

Thank you for a wonderful tale. I look forward to your next T/T story ( are you posting it as part of the Trip/T'polers fanfiction contest?)
Gotta Love Trip chapter 15 . 1/11/2003
Oh! that was so tear jerking sweet ::flicking tear::

ANyway.. I loved that.. oh so sweet!

And what site will the "new story" be on? the T/Ter's site? if so Yay!
Catspaw chapter 14 . 1/10/2003
Well, I've been reading your story from the beginning, and to be perfectly honest I didn't expect much of it. However you have improved the storyline immensely from the first post, and I really enjoyed it in the end. I am looking forward to the last chapter! Post quickly!
Pendant chapter 11 . 1/9/2003
A nice little story, save for one jarring note. You can break a gaze or a vase, or even Vulcan control, but you can only brake a train, car or some other moving object.
zealousgirl chapter 13 . 1/7/2003
I'll get to my answer to your question later. I just want to say that I got a real chuckle out of the fact that Ensign 'Never Seen Before' gets killed almost immediately on this away mission. Thank you for sticking with canon. (Ha! Ha!)

I think that they will find the Suliban's body. Also I think that either Selack was beamed onboard a ship at the last moment, or even beamed back to the future.

Looking forward to the epilogue.
Gotta Love Trip chapter 13 . 1/7/2003
You update so fast! I am so proud!

anyway.. I liked this chapter! I thought at first, "of course it was Selack who escaped" but now that I think about it.. It would make just as much sense if the suliban would have escaped.. so I am undecided.. nice cliffhanger though!
Gotta Love Trip chapter 12 . 1/5/2003
Hey someone else who has never kissed and tried to write it! well.. considering my equall syupidity in the matter, it sounded fine... and uh.. the whole T'Pol's quarters thing.. ick... well.. it sounded that way anyway.. maybe I just have a real dirty mind.. but it sounded pretty cherry bombshell ick...,( if you do not know the reference, I don't suggest you find it)...

Anyway I liked this chapter and I like Seleck he is funny.. so keep writing..
artemis moonshine chapter 12 . 1/5/2003
absolutely love the sory keep up the good work!

artemis moonshine
zealousgirl chapter 11 . 1/3/2003
Wow! This is getting even better. (I am such a sucker for romance). You really should not beat yourself up so much in your AN's. You do not need to apologize for anything. Remember, this is a place to express your imagination, and not school.

Looking forward to your next posting.
Cactus Jack chapter 11 . 1/3/2003
Well, good kissing scene, but people brake to keep from running over a dog. Trip would *break* eye contact with T'Pol and put the brakes on the relationship when he found out that Vulcan women only got down every seven years.
Cactus Jack chapter 11 . 1/3/2003