Reviews for Swoosh
zats chapter 17 . 1/20
This is one of the best stories I have read in awhile. Look forward to reading more stories.
Anne chapter 17 . 7/8/2017
Thank you for sharing your story! I really enjoyed it.
Ralx34 chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
Read this story for the second time, I'm taking time to thank you for your great job
The end is a little bit rush but still a great end
Thanks
adangeli chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Congratulations! You're a nominee in the 2016 Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards. You've been nominated in the Alternate category.

We'd love it if you'd participate. Please email us at admin for more information and to accept your nomination.

Check out our website for more on us: .com
Amber chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it a great deal. I also liked that Sam and Jack lived out the remainder of their lives in peace.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
My favorite line was: She appreciated his attempt at levity but she couldn't give in or he'd just get worse. Love the start to the story.
gater62 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
Loved the story! Always have loved your work.
Schatze8210 chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Just discovered this story and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more from you.
mmkbrook chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
Kudos, 3 times over for a wonderful story.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
Wow from beginning to end this was beautifully written. I loved this story it has got to be my all time favorite thus far. Brilliant!
PatriciaS chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
Sorry to see this story end, but the last two chapters were a great way to do it. Loved the tensions and the feelings of all the characters as they progressed on their journey. Looking forward to any more you muse comes across and thanks for taking the time and sharing.
steadfast chapter 17 . 3/5/2015
Great story. I loved it. I didn't get Jaconil until the final sentence!
Tamolino chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
OMG, and now I am crying :( What a great story... ugh... cant stop crying :( I just wish they got back to Earth thought.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Loved it but it ended too quickly! Write more, soon, please.
Bookworm1955 chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
You did good - bringing the story to a very satisfactory end and yet introducing the real 'sting' at the end. Want the next story ... (big hint)