Reviews for Try Again
Lovetoread1859 chapter 7 . 6/17
Hope you continue its a fab start
Mist17 chapter 7 . 4/20
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
WhiteLunaNight chapter 7 . 4/18
I am really liking this story. You have honestly surprised me, and for that i take my hat of to you.
I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter! Please don't ever stop writing! )
NicNick chapter 7 . 3/5
Not bad, I've enjoyed the beginning! Kept me captivated and reading for more! Not a bad start. I hope you update soon! Would like to read more and see where this story goes! Please UPDATE SOON!
Chrissiel chapter 7 . 2/16
Please please continue this story it is very good
SIERRABEAR chapter 7 . 1/9
Love your story - how refreshing to have Marcus tell Bella of their bond at the beginning ... look forward to reading more
annie.jo.marie chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Eek! So excited to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
More please. Loving it. I can't wait to see what Marcus will do to his brothers.
silversimon chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Terrific new chapter! Gotta love Marcus. Please please let the Cullens receive their just desserts. Looking forward to reading more chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
I really like this Story so far. And perhaps Bella is a little bit pathetic but i think she was really Obsessed about the Cullens and Edward in particaly. So its not that strange how she reactes. I m sorry if my english is a little bit strange,it is not my mother language. And if i geh that right, the Cullens are all that she got left. Her family is Dead. The pack is not there for her and she has no friends. So she turns to the only thing she knows. But i hope Marcus can show her how ill her behavior is and that she get it into her head that he is her real Made and that He loves her no matter what. So please keep on writing. I love Marcus/ Bella Storys and this one is just great.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
I love it! I just didn't understand why she's still so hung up on the Cullens, but freaked about Marcus telling her exactly what they did. Why is it horrible coming from him, a lie she's been told before; yet for the ones who actually lied, she has only relief and gratitude?
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! When you going to do more story, soon I hope? I'm glad that Marcus show Isabella the color of true mate. Isabella found, she Marcus true mate! YAY! What will happen next? Will Edward get kill and burn or not? Will Caius learn his lesson yet? What will Aro do next? Please don't stop typing. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Good Luck!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Magnificent ! Brilliant! ! !The chapter is great! Splendid! Nothing more nothing less:)I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to read update soon! :)
Moondancer1818 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
No crazy at I and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
teamwolfaltw chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Wow that was a great chapter and Marcus was really cute and understanding looking forward to the next update x