Reviews for A Child's Fear
MerlinFan chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
I really like the story! Just discovered Degrassi and am very interested, but I didn't know about Craig being abused. What episode is that?
Riker15 chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Awesome! Joey is an awesome character
missmarykat chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
i've just become massively obsessed with degrassi- i know wayy late in the series too but oh well-anyway-craig is one of my favorite characters on the show and i've always been obsessed with angst-you simply must continue this! it's awesome!
Yumi-wheeler chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I don't suppose saying I REALLY love this story so far, would persuade you to update? Well anyway its an awesome storyline, great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
Wow. That was pretty good. I never watched Degrassi episodes, but I know who the characters are. Great job so far. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lola chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
beautiful! please continue.
prongsgurl1210 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
im so happe i found this fic

i read it once before then i tried to find it again but i couldnt but now i did! im so happy!
Kt chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
update pleez!
rollinx3 chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
i love it.. i hope u still update..
Jessie Halliwel chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
This story is the best story of all time. I love Craig. He is my favorite character on Degrassi. I know I sound weird but for some sick and twisted reason I want Craig's dad to kidnap him again. I just got the creeps when his dad came. And after he locked him in the dark room I just had a fit and had to read more. Are we ever going to see the basement in your story. I felt so bad for Craig when his dad said he was going to put him down there and I sort of felt bad when he didn't because I wanted to see what would happen if he did put him down there. Anyway I know your sick of reading this so one more time I'll say... This story rocks! It's cool! It's awsome! I LOVE IT!
SharpShooter626 chapter 8 . 2/24/2004
Ek, I love your story. Umm... I ran out of things to say... so... yeah.
saywhat chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Great story. I enjoyed it and I think you captured all the characters well. Spell check a few things and you've got yourself a prime example of how great fanfiction can be. And plus, Craig stories are the best kind :)
ava chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Please! Are you ever going to update? I love that guy's idea about craig getting kidnapped by his dad. that'd be awesome!
precipitate chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
hey this is good! I read the whole thing in one day :D but you haven't updated in like...FOREVER! XD anyways, this is really good. I also noticed how you always referred to Craig's father as just 'Manning'. His real name is Albert (if you didn't know) ;; Great job on the fic, though!
darkaura016 chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
more? please! I loved this story.