Reviews for The Legend of Harry Potter
Turkay95 chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
Story is good for what it is but are you still writing your persona fic? Because I love it
RPT59 chapter 5 . 3/23/2017
After one year without Potter's News, and the clock is ticking...I asume ...

HP is death, because the death line date he must free Daphne from the betrothal contract, has been mounths ago...so this Fanfic is OVER
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
very interesting and well written story, please update soon
yingfa07 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Great chapter!

Woah what a cliffhanger ending!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Yingfa07
yingfa07 chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Good job!

It was well done!

I feel for the victims of dark Harry! But I'm hoping they get through it!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Accipiter Ater chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Well this story just got more interesting. Personally to me the way you've characterized Harry I would think he would not associate with Daphne at all let alone form a relationship with her. You have some convincing to do to make this relationship believable. I anxiously await your future updates to see how you do it.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Please continue The Return already I want what happens next
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Ah Arthurian mythology, gotta love it.
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Oh? That should make things really easy for Harry but I get the feeling there would not be any weird dreams of knights if he could kill Voldemort in the next chapter.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Okay there is a major inconsistency with when Evil Harry died in this chapter. I've read a "couple of months" three times, "2 years" once and "nearly a month" once as well. Other than that and a few missing past tenses on words like attack that should have been attacked, words that were missing from some sentences, It was a good chapter.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
Throwing around magical oaths Willy nilly there.

Too much usage of it just shows amateur work. I don't mind once or twice, but Harry is just throwing it around like he doesn't give a damn. You use it too much as a magic "fix it" button.

There are simply too many elements flying around in the story almost all the time and the flow and pace of certain things are too slow such as most of the combat.

Also, since the marriage contract is bound by blood and would result in Harry and Daphne's death if not met, what's the point of saying "I won't marry" oath? Hell, if he doesn't care if he lives after killing Voldemort, why not just kill himself now? Not like he has anything to live for. It's not HIS world after all.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Ehhhh... for the rape... I'm glad you let her keep her modesty but in principle I still have to say rape is a shit plot device. You should try and avoid it as much as possible as nothing good comes out of it.

The characters turn angry
Most people don't like reading it
Rape victims wouldn't be happy
Etc. Etc. Etc.

I'm just saying you could use other plot devices other than "rape" next time. I'm personally tired of reading about 'the girl who is scared of men, until she meets mister perfect who fixes what the rapist broke with one easy sexual encounter!'

or

'broken girl who will never heal or take back any part of her life, because she's broken'

or

the one I hate reading the most 'rape was her tragic backstory, but she, like, got over it, or was so super strong and cool, it didn't even affect her!'
Shipper no. 1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
-Rape

-Avoided

Phew, you have no idea how long was holding my breath.
ProCaptured chapter 6 . 5/21/2016
I didn't really mind all the oaths before but this chapter it just got ridiculous, you came up with a really convenient solution to progress the relationship between Daphne and Harry.

Now, the story isn't bad. It is interesting. So I do hope you keep writing.