Reviews for Blood
Sonjhonblay chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Please continue with this fic. I like the storyline
8Maud8 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
First of all: your story is amazing ! I've read it in one piece, no break!
But, even if I know the real life is quite a bi**** some time, I'm really sad and disappointed that your story end here.
Whatever, I wish you good luck for the future, and if a day your muse is coming back: I'll be there! :)
And to finish, I'm sorry if there any mistakes in my review, English is not my birth's language "
Ellie chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
This is probably the best book I have read, I read it a year ago and it stuck with me refusing to leave my mind and making me wish that it would continue. I am reading this again despite the fact that I don't like rereading books. Please. Please. Please can you continue this.
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
ok this is a seriously awesome fic and I really hope you are alive and could you please update I was already a few chapters in before I saw what a gap it had been since the last one
Valleria chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
So unfaaaair :(( I fucking love this D:
I think, 12 years are a long enough pause, right? *puppy dog eyes* oh well
I guess I will have to live with this ;;
fireeye chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
can not wait for more
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Great story please update soon
wavedancer70 chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
Please update this story
wijesingheamesha chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Please please please update I am begging you!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
It's been about 11 years since you updated this, what a disappointment, by then you could've at least given a message or at least let someone else continue it.
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
still thinking of your story...
sara.loche.37 chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
bella come storia nn vedo l'ora di leggere i prossimi capitoli
Rosemary0and0thyme chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Aah this is so good. It's really sad that it's abandoned, but life does happen. For future readers who go to the comments desperately hoping that our lovely author will someday continue this story, I'm sorry but the probability of that happening is non-existent. I did some searching and went to the yahoo group which declared the story officially abandoned (the author hasn't been heard from since sometime in 04 or 05).
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
I chose this story because I absolutely love Snape and Harry (whether it be slash or a mentor fic), and I was initially disappointed not to see Snape, but then I got so drawn in to your story I totally forgot about the slash. Your plots and characters are so well developed and in depth. Normally, I'm pretty wary of OCs, but you developed them really well (like quentin and olivia). Also, harry's travels through time are interesting and not told in a boring manner. Your story overall is great. It's unfortunate that you haven't updated in like forever since I really wanted to see more of Snape now and get some closure as to what will happen. But anywho, I LOVED your story! Great job!
Queen Morgana Le Fey of Avalon chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
Noooooooooo! I NEED A ENDING!
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »