Reviews for A Chronicle Of The Sun
FloralFox chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Wow, that was lovely! I appreciate the careful way you've chosen to unfurl this story; it's subtle but definite and reads wonderfully~
Iris chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oh. My. GOD. That was- *struggles for breath* That was flipping amazing, absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you very, very much
Nixien chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Too beautiful for my weak heart. Too pure. Too many feels. Thank you for this amazing piece of art.
hehe chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Omg. This is so beautiful. I felt so inspired and my fingers want to move and write at least a short drabble based on this one-shot.

Your writing style is incredible, and every sentence in this short story has meaning that it didn't let me skip a few. You're amazing. Thank you for writing this. :) and hope to see more of your works in the future. I'd be your first fan. Haha.
wonky chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh Lord.

Can I just tell you how much I LOVED this?! My heart skipped a beat at the end - God, it was so in-character, and so wonderful! I love them not being ashamed or embarrassed at all at the end, doing that adorable little knuckle-kiss in front of all their teammates and the other team, AHHHHH! So much love!

(And I can only imagine Mei's reaction...! Haha!)

Plus Haruichi intervening for Eijun's sake - ahhh, I can definitely imagine him doing something like that. I really like the friendship they have. :)

This was truly so lovely - definitely one of my favorites in this fandom. I really enjoyed your writing style, and the way you wrote Kazuya's personality. He felt very alive and real to me and just basically like how I imagine Kazuya to be.

Thank you so much for sharing! :)
ChocoBunnyDrops chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
asdfsdalfsdkj this is so amazing! I love the way you connected everything and how smoothly and beautifully your sentences flow, not to mention your amazing portrayal of Miyuki and Eijun! You are wonderful uwu
animefan106 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
You deserve all the love in this fandom because for Pete's sake, this fic was wonderful in ways I might actually be able to describe. It was fluffy, light, a way love should be, where you care for someone and accept the person for who they are no matter how annoying or unattractive a part of them may seem. To love them for their perfections and flaws. Dare I say, this fic is beautiful in every way. The understanding of the characterizations, the development of the relationship, the simple gestures or habits that are noticed. It's written with a simple yet flowing diction and the word choise makes me smile like an idiot. An impeccable one shot that I can read over and over and still grin with all the happiness this fic can pull out of me. I'm such a sappy person who loves cute and intimate relationships (but then I also love plots that have that and angst and tears and emotionally broken people who, when the right people come into their lives, pieces them back together or fix them into a different but more complete person). I apologize for this bubbly babbling from me but I am truly gleeful having read this fic.

Thank you for your hard work!