Reviews for Touch
karla05 chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
This story is amazing! So beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Such a beautifully written story! Loved it.
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
eelojnil chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Wonderful.

If this was done without planning or editing...keep it up!
katie1370 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Too sweet, especially the last few paragraphs.
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was excellent. I adored reading it from Miranda's point of view and I think it was just perfectly sweet. Well done :)
lmei chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
that was so beautiful!
jeep28 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Aww, this story is so sweet yet it also delves into the complex psyche of Miranda which you have done a very good job at. The better half analogy is brilliant because we see Miranda as this unbelievably strong independent woman, but then Andy interrupts all of that and it reflects the true depth of her emotional need/feelings for the younger woman.
I especially like how Miranda compares herself to the beacon that Andy has now become and the fact that their bodies are continuously finding ways to touch one another whether awake or asleep. And how you write that Miranda stays a step behind in order to show her support. There are so many things/insights in this piece that I could continue to brag on you for quite some time.
Bravo Ellie. I'm always so happy when you write :) xo
Willowezra chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
A wonderful story from Miranda's point of view and how she sees things happening in a particular moment. Love the falling asleep on the plane. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Cute!
Noddybobble chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I totally love this story, amazingly brilliant. Thank you.
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Awwww. A truly lovely story. Thank you.
This was so lovely.