Reviews for Animus Nexus
Beccissss chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Loved this story! You write them both so well! :)
Can't wait until the next chapter! :D
occasionallywrite chapter 16 . 2/19/2015
Brilliant story! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
Diddleymaz chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Sometimes its the simplest things that make all the difference! This story is bringing smiles..thank you!
LilyLunaPotter06 chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
NO WAY! WHAT?! Two in a row?! I'm both salivating and dying in here! When will we see some juicy Drarry action?! :) AMAZING job so far!
La Vik chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I've only just finished reading the first 2 chapters, and I like your work so far! I think there are some spots where the dialogue doesn't feel completely organic, so it sometimes detracts from the flow and pulled me out of the story once in a while. But other than that, I think your writing is really solid and engaging. Excited to read more!
HowlingRain chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Aww, Draco and Harry are so extra cute when they're around Teddy! Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one! :)
Fictional characters loveAbbey chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
*claps and wipes tears from eyes* This is amazing... *wipes more tears from eyes*
HowlingRain chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
The ending... hahaha, poor Draco. Good chapter, looking forward to the next one! :)
n.garzon chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
This was another amazing chapter!
Diddleymaz chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
Very good
19928189143 chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far :D and though i wasn't able to review yesterday when i found the story because of the error thing was having i can now :D and i'm really looking forward to another update. :D hope you're having a great day! :)
mischiefpuff chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
FINALLY THEY FINALLY KISSED
About damn time, I swear the sexual frustration is waving off them
woolyjumpers chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
WHAT! Awkward level extreme in the last bit! omfg was not expecting
n.garzon chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
This was amazingly well written! Cannot wait for more!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »