Reviews for Animus Nexus
Anonymous2020AccountDelete chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Pretty good story so far - the writing style, the characters, etc. Even though their relationship ist changing quite fast, it could be accelerated by the bond... I'm defenitely going to follow this ff.
ANIME-HIME69 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Can i safely guess Luna cast the spell? Its seems like something she would do...great story by the way!
RambleSchapalon chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
Ehehe omg I need to know who that mischievous onlooker is!

Is it McGonagall? :P
ImmortalSimulacrum chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! just wanted to tell you that...when do you think you can put up the next one? I mean, I know you just posted like five chapters, and I hope my question doesn't seem selfish of ungrateful, but I just REALLY love your story : )
HowlingRain chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Ok, so as a review for chapters 4-7, Great Work! I love when you have the bits where we see Harry and Draco's friends' view on how their relationship is changing, they're so funny! It all seems to flow really well too! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
U R BINDED AND U NEED TO BE CLOSE SO U DON'T END UP HARMED OR DEAD
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
U R BINDED TOGETHER 4EVER
HowlingRain chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Hehehehe the knights sound funny. I'm curious as to what they think Harry and Draco need to learn to become knights. Anyway, good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one! :)
diddleymaz1 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Duh,duh DUHH! Great last line there, more soon please?
ImmortalSimulacrum chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I really love it, please keep the updates up!
diddleymaz1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Ooh nasty!
HowlingRain chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
These forced bonding stories are always so interesting. I'm curious to see what yours will be like! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
OMG... I can't wait to read what happens! :)
Ralaj chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Love it so far! Please PLEASE write more!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »