Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eyes of the Elves
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
This bold font is exceedingly annoying
hp29 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hey! I read your story and I liked it a lot :)
So i was wondering if I could translate your fiction in french :)
I will happy if i could do it :)
bye
LaughingPrince chapter 18 . 3/25/2016
Just skimmed that last chapters or so. The concept is good but there are just part that arent justified enough and the ending is kind of rushed. I highly doubt Voldemort would tolerate Elle's attitude and if they want to bait Emrys, they could have just left a threat message about the kidnapping and their conditions instead of spending 2 days with an uncooperative princess rather than leave Emrys to guess their location etc. Plus, if my sister is kidnapped and what more, by my archnemesis that didnt hesitate to kill me as a child, i highly doubt i can stand to eat before the rescue. Even tho its because of the tracking spell, the time it takes to complete makes it useless. I could have believed it if it only takes 3hrs or so but more than a day? That could mean the one you're trying to rescue is dead already
LaughingPrince chapter 10 . 3/25/2016
Nice story but it still confuses me, wouldn't they realize they are being attacked by elves since rarely anyone uses bows and arrows plus isnt using magic more untraceable than their signature weapon? And why do the elves, particularly Harry, didnt go in disguise in Hogwarts?
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Reading this chapter hurt. No, it really did. A chapter only filled with only bold letters doesn's seem to go well with overexerted eyes...ouch...
Founders Heir chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
I was gripped at the end , it was like listening to a fairytale . Yet I was so facinated I believe it was truly beautiful
Jamie Hunter chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Diagon Ally
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Not a bad story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
Way too freaking easy on the abduction.
Bob chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
Bravo!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2015
Good one
LaserLightCannon chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
THAT WAS...AMAZING. :D
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Shoot. Was that last bit a good thing or a bad thing? Dumbledore can be very manipulative if he so wishes. Ah well, I suppose that i shall merely wait and see.
vgriffin4 chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
A VERY WELL WRITTEN READ. GREAT UNIQUE STORY. I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH.
victoria chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
I love this fanfic you have an exceptional talent at writing and I am really excited to read mor of your works.