Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eyes of the Elves
victoria chapter 18 . 3/15
I love this fanfic you have an exceptional talent at writing and I am really excited to read mor of your works.
EmmaM21 chapter 1 . 1/17
This elven realm sounds suspiciously like Rivendell from LOTR. Not complaining just pointing it out. Same with the kings name it sounds like Elrond, Lord of Rivendell.

It's great so far!
agnar chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Wow, this is... not good.

'Hey, you've had the name Harry and lived as a human for 15 years, but now you have to use this new name and you can't have any contact with any of your human friends or anything. Aren't you thrilled?'

Uh, how about FUCK NO. This is just as frigging dumb as the fics where the Potters go into hiding after faking their deaths but leave Harry to go through canon events. Then show up in his 4th or 5th year and just expect him to be thrilled they're alive and ignore all the HELL he went through til this point.
Fallenangel700 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I just cant read it,the bold writting irritates my eyes and at least for me makes it too difficult to
ari chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
greatest story ever.
Tears For Itachi chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I would like to start out by saying that the idea for your story is very entertaining. I would have loved to be able to actually continue reading it...
There are enough things wrong about this fanfiction that I've found that I'm completely incapable of going past the second chapter. The grammar is shoddy, the characters underdeveloped, and the entire story rushed and jumbled. Though this story is completed, I would love to suggest to you perhaps re-writing this.
A few mistakes I found in this were:
1) Dumbledore suddenly developing a single care for how Harry was doing with the Dursleys.
2) Harry being so completely flat and void of all teenager like characteristics. He's an angsty 15 year old! He's just seen his classmate die for God's sake! He wouldn't just be taking a jog around the block and reading ordinary books...
3) Your complete lack of description...of anything. 'Harry's hair was straight'. 'He grabbed some sweatpants'. That's all I gathered from the first bit. Where is the life to this story!? Add some details! Add some reactions! Don't leave me with a flat character and a flat description!

I love the idea of a creature Harry. It leaves so much room open for the author to explore a realm of their own and to create a world for the reader. You simply left me with a reminder of why some fanfiction is just not worth reading.
Svenion chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
like the elves, don't believe that her guard would let her go alone tho
Draco mudiliar chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
wonderful tale! I enjoyed it very much. I thought Elle will get attrated to draco but the it took really good twist by getting Eamon in the show.

Good work!
Chaotic Wanderer chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
very good
FirePhoenix86 chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Overall this story was fairly nice. A little too quick in my mind and not enough back story or bonding with his real family, should have had a little angst from that angle.

I also had a small problem with all the E names. It worked its own kind of feel into the story, but personally no community could really have 100% of the people follow tradition like that. I liked the name Evan until you explained it was pronounced e-vaughn. I also don't like that Harry refused to be called Harry anymore. He spent 15 years being called that and as irritating as being Harry Potter was, I don't think he could just go from Harry to Emrys in one month without reverting back to Harry a few times.

Overall though it was a pretty good story. I don't usually see elves in stories so it was a nice change.
Hpfan chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Wow! that was an amazing story the best Harry is an elf story I've read I loved all of it you're an amazing writer!
JanessaMoon chapter 18 . 11/7/2011
I know that it has been a long time since you wrote this story, but I wanted you to know that I loved it! It was an original plot and it was very well written. I don't know if you will ever read this, but rest assured that you have at least one fan :-)
kristenrosypop chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
that ending sentence about the eyes is the piece de resistance. great job here. one of the best elf stories i have read
Lexi0521 chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Rather an interresting tale. This was a very unique twist on the HP story and very well written as well. I enjoyed the varried twists and ending revelations.

Thank you for sharing your imaginative and gifted talents!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 18 . 6/12/2011