Reviews for Delta Emerald
Dark Purple Insanity chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Holy shit Wally is N's dad! O.o
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Interesting. Does this mean that that boy is N?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
YEAH! You go for it Brendan! Challenge it!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
OMG! He did it! Brendan stopped Kyogre AND KISSED MAY! *Sighs and faints dramatically*
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Poor May. I understand Brendan's reasoning though. He doesn't wanna lose her like he did Wally.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Good chapter. Despite it being short, I found every bit enjoyable. I'm still sad about Wally though.
CaliyaLedesma12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh you heard of Delta Emerald?! That's actually a real Pokémon game. Or so I've heard.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
No...Wally...is gone? Poor boy. Great work with this! Never seen such an epic battle like this one!
werehogdog chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Please tell me there is some kind of plot twist that will change what happened to Wally otherwise I might cry.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Ooh boy! Great chapter! Looks like Brendan and Wally are off to fight *cue dramatic music* PRIMAL GROUDON! Awesome! I'm also super pumped that Brendan was able to defeat Maxie! He's no slouch that's for sure!
werehogdog chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
I love how you keep incorporating Wally and May into the story
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Whoa! So cool! A tad bit fast, but a very good chapter nonetheless!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Ah...the Sky Pillar huh? Great work! I loved this!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Whoa! Brendan's first Mega Evolution! And a Shiny Absol to boot eh? Sweet.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
DAWWW! May is SO CUTE! She definitely has a crush on Brendan huh? Lol. This chapter was MUCH better than the last. Had lots of suspense and plenty of wording. Although, I saw one typo. You replaced Marshtomp with Mudkip. Lol. Good work. Keep it up and update again soon! I hope Brendan will be careful in the future.