Reviews for Empathy
RosieDunne chapter 4 . 9/28
I love it!
This was an amazing and wonderful story!
Rebecca W chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
Thank you so much for this, I cried!

I love empathy-telepathy type stuff, and this is really well written in that sense.

Thank you so much for this fic.
JrMintflower chapter 4 . 10/27/2018
I read a ton. This was the first time I've seen an empath story in this universe and it was AMAZING. I really liked the novelty and you made it work so well. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. Great job weaving it into the cannon and coming up with plausible solutions. It's very apparent you worked hard on this and I just wanted to stop and say THAN YOU! your hard work shows...I'll sheepishly admit I was late to work because I just had to re read chapter 4 one more time. lol
TranquilSapphire chapter 4 . 9/2/2018
This had really intense emotions. Made me cry. Love them so much!
Thankyou!
nearlyheadlesspotter chapter 4 . 7/4/2018
This was so beautiful
SailOnSilvergirl chapter 4 . 6/18/2018
What a novel, inspired premise! You've very skillfully woven John's empathy into so many episodes' story lines/characters. Very impressive!
SunBinamra chapter 4 . 5/17/2018
Beautiful! I love how you described the feelings using colors - I have synesthesia so it makes perfect sense to me. The story was incredibly well written and in-character, too. Great work!
Angela.Qrow chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
God this is so beautifully written..
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Another beautiful tale...I like the way you give John a set of unusual powers in so many of your stories, and the way it helps him keep up with Sherlock, despite their differences. The handling of the fall was also poignant...very nicely done.
myfoodisnotshared chapter 4 . 3/6/2018
Oh wow. I couldn't stop reading this - I've shuffled around this morning with my eyes glued to the screen! Really, I just loved it - the descriptions of emotions were the most outstanding the part, but the realism of the characters was too. Really, loved it!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 4 . 3/3/2018
Brilliant, but definitely a tear-jerker
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 2/23/2018
Great job!
StephiexAnn chapter 4 . 2/18/2018
I love everything about it. Every single thing. I've read it more than 5 times now. One of my favourites which won't be forgotten.
lanzky chapter 4 . 2/4/2018
wow ... just wow... one hell of a ride.

i hope to see more fantasy sherlock from you