Reviews for The Truth About Trees
Dragoness1400 chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
This story is awesome! I love it! Especially the last chapter. Sure, it's not what I was hoping for, but it's HILARIOUS so that makes up for it. I LOVE the last blooper! Hug. Hug. Hug.
for some reason, I can tottaly imagine Draco doing that.
MidnightRaven23 chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
Ok this is one of the BEST Draco and Ginny stories I have ever read! Seriously, all the attitude and emotions and comedy was dead on with being realistic. And I LOVED how you had Draco and Ginny act towards each other even when they finaly got together they still were able to just joke around without upsetting each other. Love this story SO much! Amazing job!
ChaosHat chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story has been chosen for the Weekly Recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen (link below). Visit RHC's forum and join the growing community of authors and readers dedicated to good fanfiction!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

Site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs. html
Penthesileia chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, The Truth About Trees, has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Weekly Harry Potter Poll. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Harry Potter Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . / forum / index . php ? board 38 . 0

Thank you for sharing your work with us! :)
ChaosHat chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
You have been nominated at The Readers Have Chosen! Each week readers and authors alike select their favorite fanfiction to recommend for the Weekly Recommendation Poll, and your story has been added to our Poll! The voting will end on Saturday at midnight (PST), and the results will be published on the main website on Sunday. Thank you for sharing with us and good luck!

Visit our forum to make your own recommendations or to just to read good fiction.

Site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame index . html

Poll (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame forum / index . php ? board 6.0
Ohyeah100 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
very well done.
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
lol that was so funny i loved the bloopers they were helarius espeshaly number 3 lol
Anakin chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
"I am going to rescue soap."

Word. Best last line, ever.

It's maybe been a few years since I last read this story, but the thing is, this is one of those Draco/Ginny stories I remember reading, back in the day, and it's always stuck with me as one of those great stories I stumbled across and got lucky with. One of those stories that made me the big Draco/Ginny fan I am today, made me love the ship, why I still come back and enjoy this ship every so often. And this ship holds a special place in my heart. Truly, this is one helluva story, one great, fantastic read, and I enjoy it every time I come back to read it again. Wonderful job.
drewberry chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
please don't use the phrase "that's gay" in your fics. it's extremely offensive.
xRunwayStar chapter 17 . 11/6/2007
I loved this fic so much, it was amazing. I laughed a lot, theres nothing I love more than a funny Draco/Ginny fic.

Ek, I loved Joe. He is amazing.

I hope you write more amazing fics!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
O_O. Wow. ... er ... wow. ('Snapp out of it! *slap*) Okay, seriously, this is an incredible story. In-cred-ib-le! I absolutely love it. By the way, I think it's a traditional G/D Fic, but I don't think it's cleche. :D Very good! Sorry, I only really wrote this so I could add it to my favorites. :D Night!
audsome chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
this is pretty good so far except for some typos here and there such as: "The fact that the man is so powerful yet 'her' tears up at the simplest things." 'her' should be 'he'.
Nival Vixen chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
great chapter - but i don't want to believe draco's really killed her! he better explain himself!

i'm just marking where i'm up to - i will read more later on :)

great work so far! :D
Songs.In.My.Pockets chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
LOVE IT!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
i love this story.

i'm adding it to my favorites!