Reviews for Something White
animelvr23 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
lol i just realized that i only read the final chapter! ha ha! im such an idiot! and SNAKE MAN! WOOHOO! UH-HUH UH-HUH UH-HUH! ja ne!~
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
It was a nice story, but the formating I sort of strange.

Faia Sakura
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
gorgeous, loved it!

TANAKA-SENSEI & WIFE: you deserve a gold star!

SANA BRINGS OUT HAMMER & WHACKS THEM: we're not in school anymore!

AKITO: i don't hate the kiss scenes.

i'd hated Naozumi at first, thinking him desperate, but now i give him a Stiker of Approval. plus, he IS a pretty-boy.

AKITO: it took you this long to figure it out?

POUTS: hmph. sorry to say so but kinda suspected the pairing from the beginning. still loved it though.

Ja Ne :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
smalldad chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
Aw...Funni and KAWAII! and the white-and-silver hammer was cute, to...lol! Nice work!
Man chapter 6 . 1/6/2007
LOL I have the same idea as Aya and Tsuyoshi for a good gift... darn I was hoping I'd be the only one to think of something like that. Great story btw.
xx Sakura Kisshu xx chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
omg tears r coming from my eyes dis was such a good love storie best i ever read!
Rawrmumbles chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
OMG I LUV THIS

THX UR BF MIKE 4 MEH...IF IT WAZNT 4 HIM U WOULDNT FINISH LOL
penquin apocolyps chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
aw!

that was so good

-penquin
amayaki44 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
My eyes are tearing up.. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T READ THIS STORY AND ARE READING WHAT I AM SAYING. It's so worth it, this is totally what would have happened if Kodocha had a wedding. I was so flabbergasted on how GOOD this was. I love how you introduced Mr. Snake back in, how cool! Ok, so SCREW IT if this gives away the ending, after reading the 2nd chapter I had no worries what the outcome would be (yes I did) OH WELL. When you typed 'Mrs. Hayama' I was like "D'OH? OH YAH THEY DO THAT WITH THE LAST NAMES AFTER MARRIAGE" See, I always thought of those two As Sana and Hayama. So I totally choked when I read that. ANYWAY, GREAT STORY THAT IM SAD TO SAY WON'T BE CON-FRIGGEN-TINUED but it was nice while it lasted. I loved it so much I couldn't take a break for the food or having a bathroom. ((Oh lol I wrote that funny, see I'm also sleep-deprived because of you!)) HOWEVER good long stories, deserve good long reviews and periods of time spent reading it.

I LOVE YOU

-AUTUMN-

p.s. you should make a chapter on them with the kids and have it be really funny or something, hahaha. I would leave a BIG butt comment on that.
amayaki44 chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
NO OH CRAP WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN1! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY, WRITE MANY MORE! OK,last chapter!

amayaki44 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
SNIFFLES Not many fanfictions have very good Aya and Tsuyoshi scenes and I think that was really cool! DAMN though, MORE MORE MORE. The whole story is pretty long but.. well.. AGH I CAN'T TYPE ANY MORE, NEXT CHAPTER~!

amayaki44 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Two Words: Damnit, Naozumi!

amayaki44 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY THUS FAR. It's really gonna piss me off when Naozumi and Akito's fighting gets in the way even though I know she picks my fave person because so many people blurt out the ending in your reviews -_-;; I LOVE IT..

-autumn-

the way you write it makes it so easy for me to visualize it!A
Cheska chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
GWAH You know I've been rummaging through this anime series because after reading and re-reading Kodomo No Omocha I finally decided to relent and read a fanfic for it. (usually doesn't dwell in this part of ) As I was going through I couldn't find one that seemed that good to me. After flipping through the pages, staring at the length of words, and reading the little snippet under the title...I came across yours. The title was nice and so was your introduction. Not many authors finish what they started, I'm proud that you've managed to! Keep up the good work! I love your description and storyline. No actual bashing for Nao...I didn't really think he deserves to be, anyhow...he did let Akito have Sana so freely even though he had the chance to. _ Whe~ *twirls away*
Thread Magic chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
Loved the story! There aren't that many Kodacha fics, let alone good ones. This was a good one! Are you going to do an epilouge? I'm going to check your profile. Anyways, this was a great story! _