Reviews for A World of Bloody Evolution
T-Bone7.62 chapter 104 . 12/28/2021
Can't wait for the next chapter. I will be waiting for the next chapter no matter how long it takes.
Datarus Finnigun chapter 104 . 12/24/2021
I'd forgotten how awesome this is. Just plowed through all of it again over the last few weeks. Hope life continues to work out for you, with good winds, fair tidings and all that proves necessary. See you again next year - or before, if life works out that way.
Dressyone22 chapter 104 . 12/23/2021
Everytime you update I reread this story
Ar-Kaos chapter 88 . 12/22/2021
88. Angel reveal

that was an awesome chapter, well worth the wait. nicely done
Sierratuere chapter 104 . 12/7/2021
This story might only get chapters once a year but every time it happens it's worth it to reread the entire fic.
Sierratuere chapter 103 . 12/7/2021
i'm glad that this chapter exists and it certaintly was lively even if it didn't develop the plot too much. we definitely needed it
OscuroSignore-51 chapter 2 . 12/7/2021
Interesting story so far.

However I think that Vadiik lessons were a bit too comprehensive: putting aside the general history of the imperium and xenos information on chaos is usually tightly guarded, the average citizen doesn't even know there are different chaos gods, only cadians are given the full explanation.
joecola00 chapter 104 . 12/5/2021
Thanks for the update regardless. I wish you the best of luck IRL.
Z.L.C. genesmith chapter 92 . 12/4/2021
Behold! The new Bane of all Necrons in the galaxy! May the Silent King himself, scream aloud in TERROR!
W8W chapter 104 . 12/1/2021
Story may be on hiatus but it is really nice to have chapter on anniversary to confirm that it was not forgotten.
Yang hangover was funny, especially Amet helping her to get ready.
Departure was really climatic. I really like that she chose to salute instead of giving speech. It express more than any speech could.
Maion part was not bad but I am confused where her story is going.
Now that I think about it did you planned this story before or after learning about Primaris Space Marines?
Neacroon chapter 104 . 11/29/2021
thank you! be safe and... till next year?
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 104 . 11/29/2021
A new update! Best story ever!
LiquidusSnake chapter 104 . 11/29/2021
Glad to see an update even if sporadic, this story is great and your Yang is quite enjoiable, contrary to canon
GuntherRiechwald chapter 104 . 11/29/2021
Good to see you still kicking around!
Guest chapter 104 . 11/29/2021
Thanks for the chapter! Good luck on your other projects! I’ll be waiting for additional chapters to this one, the story still compells even after all this time. Have fun and till next time
2,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »