Reviews for A World of Bloody Evolution
tempestguard chapter 105 . 1/31
Hope that the interlopers of remnant alive and passed on will gather once again with a planet all of their own. And become just like the custodians sheilded by auro and dust
CheesusChrist15 chapter 10 . 1/25
Nope, I had hope but this has become cringe
CheesusChrist15 chapter 7 . 1/25
Hmm, while aura in rwby is powerful, I highly doubt it matches up to a respectably powerful Psyker In 40k
T-Bone7.62 chapter 105 . 12/27/2022
THE CHOSEN ONE HAS RETURNED GLORY TO THE NAME OF REDRUMSPRINKLES!
Spartastic 4 chapter 39 . 12/26/2022
So just a fun fact about the Warlord Titans... they're roughly the same size as a Scarab from Halo, plus or minus a few meters
Spartastic 4 chapter 34 . 12/26/2022
but ypu did say black hair, so what id it was Raven? XD
Spartastic 4 chapter 34 . 12/26/2022
the only possibabilities I can thibk of are either Blake or Pyrrha... but it woipd be nice if it was Ruby... now to continue reading it.
LordRhyolith chapter 1 . 12/25/2022
Damn nice start, can't wait to read more.
Fucking bastard, that guy, for killing Hilde :S
Guest chapter 105 . 12/17/2022
Just glad to be hearing more from ya and more of the story.
W8W chapter 105 . 11/29/2022
Welcome again. I am glad to hear that you have this story more or less planed.

Yang and Amet romance is fun to read.

I like that it was mentioned that Terra will be diplomatic mess and that while there are no heretics there is big difference of opinion in term of what’s is the best for empire. Acknowledging Yang as living saint would give her some serious political standing that can’t be removed so I imagine that there will be some attempts to stop this. Anyway I am excited for action in this viper nest.

I knew that many space marines don't have high opinion about normal humans and are not very religious but I would thought that living saint would get some recognition especially after fighting side by side. It is probably like his chapter brother have said his ego is above average because of fast climbing the ranks.

Congratulation on getting so good at writing that you got paid.
Guest chapter 105 . 11/29/2022
It's been a hell of a ride, but I'm here for as long as it takes. Having never read Gaunt's Ghosts I can honestly say the best recommendation I've heard for it is that you took heavy inspiration from it for the early chapters. This remains one of if not the greatest 40k/RWBY fics on the site, and I can barely wait to see how it ends. Thank you for your work.
Dressyone22 chapter 105 . 11/29/2022
Im glad to see another chapter, this is without a doubt the best warhammerxRWBY fanfic on this site.
Hyperbor chapter 105 . 11/28/2022
You’re awesome, honestly. The quality of this fic and the dedication you’ve had for it throughout all these years is really stand out. This story still shines amongst so many others, and to see it alive and breathing after so long is amazing to see.
Australian Dealer chapter 105 . 11/28/2022
oh damn he is back on the release day!
Good chapter, getting some nice character building with our Astartes buddies and finally looks like we are on the last wait before the Promised Day. Someone get the sacrifices ready because we gotta pray haha.
Spacemonkey777 chapter 105 . 11/28/2022