Reviews for A World of Bloody Evolution
AvirRapter chapter 1 . 9h
I apologise if these reviews are supposed to be far more well-made, this is my first one and I just wanted to give my appreciation right quick.

I'm very glad I found this, from chapter one alone I can already tell that this will be an absolute beauty that'll keep me up at night with excitement.
MrGravia chapter 103 . 1/4
Loved the chapter, and I’m in a similar boat with writers block.

Was able to get only a single chapter out this year as well, and two chapters of my other story. Just hard to write with what’s going on.

As for ruby itself o rather love the series more now as they finally fleshed out the world. I was amazed when I went back and realized just how little there was in volume 1-3. Great action, but like little substance.

I also got lucky in that though I started writing after volume 5, nothing in my world building or plans has really been effected by canon additions, save for finally giving me an endgame objective.

I do so love this story and your writing though. I’ve learned a ton about world building, action and character development from reading it. It rivals anything from the official black library, as well as many fantasy stories I’ve ever read.

Takes your time and finish on your own schedule. I’ll be here every step of the way reading with glee.
Holtenator chapter 103 . 1/2
Keep up that good work I know how hard writers block is man. I’ve greatly enjoyed your story and for the past year I’ve been checking for updates. That shows how much I enjoy this story. Looking forward to more
LNC3L0T chapter 103 . 12/31/2020
I was here read all 103 chapters. It was amazing. Your story is by far my favorite one so far. It's sad 2020 was not a great year, but I hope you are fine and well Redrum Sprinkles.

I'll be here waiting for the next chapter :D
AdaptiveAvamaton chapter 103 . 12/26/2020
I have binged this all today. It is a thing of glory and you should be very proud.
Guest chapter 103 . 12/22/2020
Sir, thank you. I know this may not seem like much coming from anon, but you kindled a love of RWBY fan projects in me. I began reading this story some four years ago, and to see someone as dedicated to their craft, even in light of recent developments in both the world at large and RWBY as a franchise, is inspiring.

TL; DR: Bravo, you magnificent basted.
TaskRabbit chapter 67 . 12/21/2020
Ira was your most interesting OC, big RIP. Love your work though, and I fully intend to leave a larger review later. Thanks for posting your work for us!
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 101 . 12/21/2020
Best fanfic I’ve ever read
Guest chapter 103 . 12/16/2020
Looking forward to the next chapter
EternalWisdom chapter 103 . 12/11/2020
A great chapter with lots of fun and excellent quality as usual. I am not surprised that you still got the touch when it comes to this amazing story.

I admit to sharing some of your feelings over the Cannon of RWBY as per the later volumes, but like you I still hold fond memories of what once was, and a wry imagination for what could have been.

But that's what fanfic is for. For forging new opportunities where the Canon has failed to tread. And crazy cool stuff for lols.

I admire your conviction to this story and will happily wait however long it takes to read your next chapter. Do not rush, my fellow author, write what is best when you may.

You are easily one of my favorite authors.

Good luck.
Guest chapter 103 . 12/9/2020
I started this fic a year ago. I kept up with updates and waited with this page open for a full year, refreshing it once a month. I’m glad to hear that you’re ok and am willing to wait as long as it takes for this fic to finish. Great chapter as always.
Justice chapter 103 . 12/8/2020
Gotta say I was worried, its certainly reassuring to know youre still around.
I commend you though, for everything you've endured so far while away.
Can't say I've had enough of this story, it's safe to say the best fan fiction I've ever read.

All in all, I'll be cheering for you from the sidelines, wish you only the best.
spirris chapter 103 . 12/8/2020
well shit you definitely have it rough but in spite of that keep on banging your head against the wall because clearly it has produced another great chapter and I definitely looked forward to the next if it takes you a month or a year I'll be keeping an eye on it and thank you for focusing on helping with the pandemic instead of the story I know it must be depressing as shit but it will get better one way or another
Lifeofriles chapter 10 . 12/6/2020
*Breath in* *Breath out* WHAT!?
epic hatty chapter 103 . 12/5/2020
man you do you sure I'll be in agony waiting for the updates but it will be worth it I mean the second I saw a new chapter I had to reread the entire story again that's how good it is so just rock on dude
2,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »