Reviews for A World of Bloody Evolution
Hans-Olav Bratun chapter 36 . 2/9
Find it beyond remarkable you penned all this even before we got to season 3. :D that's what I call imagination. :)
Ninjawithafro chapter 106 . 1/19
I got hooked on this story and binged the whole thing in about 2 weeks, and now I gotta wait a whole year for the update! I won’t survive I tell you! In seriousness, I absolutely love this story and can’t wait to see more chapters.
LukeTheBatNerd chapter 73 . 12/21/2023
Gotta say, I enjoyed reading along as Amat decided where he stood. Man’s becoming a real person, question by very confusing question.
LukeTheBatNerd chapter 24 . 12/16/2023
All your realization means is that Ira needs three more power swords. Also, your fic is awesome.
LukeTheBatNerd chapter 15 . 12/15/2023
Aiy! Alfabusa reference!

Also, calling it now, Ruby’s somehow been found by the Tau.
Bartfratze chapter 106 . 12/1/2023
It always a joy to see this story return. I dearly hope life doesn't get you down much more. I would like to see this story continued in a sensible timeframe and I believe life in general has been difficult enough already for some time now.
That said, I eagerly await the next chapter. Until next November or, hopefully, much sooner!
chrisdiokno117 chapter 106 . 11/30/2023
Huzzah pp a bI KKK look rr5r up
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 66 . 11/30/2023
What advancement do you speak of?
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 63 . 11/30/2023
Well then, emperor delivers
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 60 . 11/30/2023
You know something that kind of turns me down is the fact that Yang and Weiss havent found a match in a physical battle, its the kind of bullshit ultramarines-grade plot armor that i dont like. Have them struggle once in a while, they dont have to lose but make them feel like they won by an inch, you know?
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 58 . 11/30/2023
Relanor trained under an eldar right, wouldnt be something that unusual.
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 53 . 11/30/2023
I hope we get more moments like this, i like this Yang better
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 52 . 11/30/2023
I could break you, old man. Your wife too.
Jesus Yang, way to go on your fucking "i wont fall to chaos", dickhead.
Also something i wanted to ask was if the Recingrators had allies in other orders
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 51 . 11/30/2023
Oh, how does that work with Ozpin new lore?
ScruffinMcguffin chapter 49 . 11/30/2023
When Yang says she wont be taken over again i wasnt able to tell if it was a promise to herself or something like that or if she was underestimating the temptation caos has.
2,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »