Reviews for A Life Once Lived
it's-a-no-for-me chapter 7 . 7/20
So they are feeling superior and judging a woman for being abused and staying in a bad relationship / looking down on her?
The way you wrote the entire scene where Lily suggested Snape coming with her family instead of his own and Snape's mother telling her she would like to be present on Snape's first ride to Hogwarts warrants the girl to be protected and flanked because the audacity this woman had to voice that in front of Lily was apparently incredibly terrible and hurtful? This makes zero sense.
Also this entire idea of writing Haesel to be prejudiced to someone who lives in poverty strikes me as arrogant and entitled. You are writing a shitton of microaggressions into your story and I'm not sure you realize that.
It's the twisted sense of what family is and this idea of wanting the girls to be codependent that makes it even worse. that Haesel met her forever love interest at 11 is also weird af.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 7 . 6/10
The Puss is Boots
monkeybaby chapter 33 . 5/19
I'm excitedly waiting for the next chapter! I love this story!
Acadia T Clements chapter 33 . 4/25
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sirryousness chapter 20 . 4/21
Is that snape? The one who owns the point of view in the last part?
aurelialeeigyn chapter 33 . 1/30
im love this book im waiting for next chapters
Sidra chapter 33 . 1/21
Hey, it's been a long time since you updated, just wanted to know if you're okay?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2020
amazing story pls update!
Nina chapter 33 . 11/20/2020
I couldn’t get this story out of my head so I finally searched for it again and re-read the entire thing. Your way with words really drives me to emotions I was not expecting to feel. Despite having read the scene of Petunia dying multiple times before, it still makes me cry re-reading it now. I hope you’re well and perhaps you might have it in you to update this, but regardless, thank you for letting me experience Haesel’s story for this short while.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Maravilloso!
Un Fantástico Comienzo
PrincessMagic chapter 29 . 10/19/2020
crying
PrincessMagic chapter 28 . 10/19/2020
this killed me the first time i read this, and its killed me again *sob*
Iamtheonlytruejoker chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
Nice going
xero chapter 33 . 8/29/2020
please update
u4ruu9e chapter 33 . 8/26/2020
please update i waited 2 years and still am please
this is such a great story
it'd be a pity if it was abandoned;can someone rewrite this with the intention of finishing it please?
I know it's not my place to say that com'on we waited, what 6 years for this please some please i beg you update or rewrite it