Reviews for A Life Once Lived
Can't Sleep Won't Breathe chapter 35 . 4/28
I can't believe you killed my Haesel! Good story though.
Really well written!
Aelin Black chapter 35 . 10/12/2021
I would like to say that this is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics that I have ever read. I love it. It makes one understand what the characters feel and bring a deeper version of this story that I rarely see. And while I understand why you are not continuing this story, I can’t help but feel disappointed. I hope that if ever this story will be adopted, the writer will do this story justice. Thank you for writing this book. It was perfect.
World-Explorer chapter 35 . 9/1/2021
thankyou so much! especially the last notes. i love your story regardless if uve finished it or not.
TJeanetteT chapter 35 . 8/31/2021
I reread the whole story and I have to say, I forgot how absolutely devastating some of the sad parts are. Geez. So well written though and really good at evoking the desired emotions. I am sad to hear that you won't be continuing the story but I guess Sirius can breath a sigh of relief since you won't be killing off the one and only love of his life. ;D Lol. Cheers!
Elle Ryder chapter 35 . 8/23/2021
Thank you for sharing your notes! It does give closure and that’s just really awesome
I do appreciate how you were planning to end this story, I kinda love sad but good endings.
Also congrats on your baby! Wishing y’all the best
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2021
If someone adopts the story can you post a chapter sharing who does and maybe a link? I loved reading this story
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 35 . 8/22/2021
Thank you for these notes :) it was great to see where you intended to take your characters!
Also, CONGRATS on your parasite (lol)!
RanAnka chapter 35 . 8/22/2021
Thanks you for this amazing story.
You are good writer.
AsaMayoko chapter 35 . 8/21/2021
This was a beautiful story. The last chapter feels like a wonderful warm hug, and a lovely soft epilogue for these characters you have made your own. Thank you for giving them all such kind endings, and thank you for sharing this story with us!
myafroatemydog chapter 35 . 8/21/2021
Thank you for writing everything out. Congratulations about the baby. You are a great writer.
Axel Fones chapter 35 . 8/21/2021
Thank you so much for sharing your notes.
ScarletRoofs chapter 35 . 8/21/2021
Thank you!
myafroatemydog chapter 30 . 8/21/2021
Such a good chapter you had me tearing up when she was talking to her grandma and the funeral part. I lost my mom Last year and it’s still painful and overwhelming.
myafroatemydog chapter 23 . 8/19/2021
This is honestly my favorite chapter yet. Haha I loved the jungle book scene