Reviews for Danny Phantom: Reconstructed
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 7/18
Oh wow, I half-remembered that this was a grimmer version of DP and starting right off with the funeral for the people who died in action really hit home.

I'm glad/worried that something like this is already attracting secret agent level attention.
It makes sense considering how many eyewitness there were, the story is going to spread fast with the Internet and something of this supernatural level will be a huge priority when it results in such...conclusive evidence.

Passing it off as something demonic or monstrous is perfect, because up until now ghost stories were usually more of the "old abandoned mansion" type stuff or personal revenge stories.
Active public buildings with hundreds of people involved and very gruesome deaths of people who weren't personally involved starts bringing in the Mad Science Experiment Escapes aspect...though of course that could have bad implications for the Fentons as well.

The ghost security being so simple is a nice touch. It reminds me a lot of the Ghost Gabber, so simple and effective, but also kind of silly.

Fishing in the Fenton Portal for ghosts. What could go wrong? Heheheheh.
Invader Johnny chapter 11 . 7/18
Well, they all have a part to play, let's see if it truly will be enough to get Global Security off their backs... That's keeping me at the edge of my seat, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Brievel chapter 10 . 4/3
I'm having full on Fulcon withdrawals. :(
Anna McNarin chapter 3 . 3/12
Based on your author's note at the beginning of this, I'm going to guess you're a fan of Team Four Star. Lol B*tches love cannons.
mpl3 chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
Ion nu
I'm The Reverse chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
I really like this story so far, and I know it's been a while but I hope you update!
QuestionsForSome chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
Will we ever see an update?
Raj8 chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
I enjoyed this story a fair bit your an amazing talented author, I can understand you not coming back to this as your probably busy writing the Shinobi RPG another amazing story you wrote that I read. It sucked up a couple of hours and is absolutely amazing, I am definitely going to check out other things you wrote and read the original fiction you posted on SpaceBattles.

Thank you again for sharing your imagination and work with the world, I really enjoyed this.
Lord Sia chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
This is a really interesting fic. Taking the basic concept but reimaging it with an entirely different flavour.

I approve.
NitroNorm5688 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Good job with both the box ghost and Skulker.
IAmLikelyMental chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Dear arceus, one isn't serious enough, the other is too serious and this well. I think my head is a common practicer of the highest form of flattery(Imitation) subconsciously, aaaand most of the characters here seem to be a tad unstable.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I love this story.
Kattyllin chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
I loved this, kinda felt a little bad for boxy, but i loved it
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
"You mean besides the security feed?" Tucker asked, adjusting his glasses.
Everyone in the kitchen became very still as their faces registered with increasing horror what Tucker had just pointed out.
"That I hacked and erased," Tucker grinned, taking a large gulp of hot chocolate.

Classic Tucker.

"Not sure it'd be too bad even if it was," Sam spoke up, putting her half-empty mug on the table. "Unless you guys think a robot with a ridiculous looking flaming mohawk going through walls while wheeling around on a stand could be deadly."

Thanks Sam. Thanks a lot.

Anyway, great chapter for the Box Ghost. I think you really handled this whole situation very well and gave some good insights to the Box Ghost and to why some ghosts are more coherent and such than others. You also integrated Danny's catchphrase neatly, without making it sound silly. I'm also glad to see that Jasmine was able to point out what dehydration and isolation can do to people before Maddie "jumped the gun", so to speak. Perhaps it'll help her overcome her fears when/if they meet some of the friendlier ghosts in the Ghost Zone.
Also, the backstory you made for Skulkers suit is hilarious.

The fight/chase scene was pretty easy to understand as well, and that's always hard to do.
ddreamer9159 chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
When I heard axion labs I thought this chapter was gonna be about the ghost puppy

Slightly disappointed but still an enjoyable chapter