Reviews for Freedom Planet: The Christmas Raid
You know lilac and carol didn’t think if they didn’t join the red scarves how would they have met each other
WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 5/23/2019
Whoa, what happened to your deviantART page?
Commander Torque chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
I am totally not fangirling at the shipping- Loved the story, though!
dorian thompson chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
You have a very merry Christmas to you to
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
While I do admit that Natalya is a great villain and all, her punishment towards Milla and her parents went way too far. First she kidnaps her parents and forces them to join, and now this!? She won't permit Milla to ever see her parents ever again for THE REST OF HER LIFE!? So you're telling me that even if they would cooperate with Natalya's schemes, even they didn't rebel against her ever again, they still wouldn't be allowed to ever see each other again!? She could at least permit visiting hours once a week or something at the very least! I know she's supposed to be a villain and all, but this is overdoing it! She's been portrayed as a villain who does whatever it takes to get her way, regardless of the means used for achieving her goals. This on the other hand does not fit with her character. It just makes Natalya look excessively cruel and unfair when it's not even necessary, even for punishing Milla and her parents. Aside from that, I do think that your overall story is pretty good though.
JakeCrusher chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
For the last part read it while listening to the finale song of Home Alone!
JakeCrusher chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
I'm going to be honest with ya. Even if I did not already read your previous stories I still would have figured out Natalya was a dragon!
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
I've looked at your deviant art pictures, you seem to have a fetish for chaining people up!
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Your a mean one Natalya
You really are a hell!
Great story chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
At first I thought Natalya or whatever your enemy OC was actually a real character XD GG you found the true character maker of FP also this seems like a promoting thing XD
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
An excellent fight scene that really kept me on the edge of my seat. As for Natayla's reveal, though... The hints given so far were a bit too obvious, in my opinion. I like it overall!
graysean86 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
ha you used the line from age of extinction
nightelf37 chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Reference to Frozen feels forced.

Somehow , Natalya gives me the impression that if Lord Brevon had ever crossed her personally in his invasion, she would've killed him in a single minute .
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
1. good story, liked it very much.
2. have you considerd a sonic & freedom planet crossover story?
Setrothehedgehog chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
This might be a long shot but, you thing you might make another fic of freedom planet but it tells about a human coming to avalice, I should also mention that the fanfic should be one of those reader's stories like the reader as the main character if you know what I'm talking about then please make it, oh and I really enjoyed this story :)