Reviews for Experimental Blessing
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
I loved these past couple of chapters, with Don meeting kind strangers on his trek through the forest. The turtles were taught to fear people, but almost all of us are good at heart. It's great when stories play off of that!
mylifeluck chapter 30 . 7/11/2016
i loves how the story was and how it all ended very good and creative loved it amazing great.
tmntlover2013 chapter 30 . 1/23/2016
Great job on the chapter, I loved it , it was great keep up the great work and keep on writing
Guest chapter 30 . 1/14/2016
It made me happy cry and sad cry.
Varghul chapter 30 . 5/3/2015
I loved it! Is there going to be a sequel?
Soundwave555 chapter 30 . 4/15/2015
This was a beautiful story encredably stirring ans adorable and really enjoyed it I wish there were more stories like this I mean really they are bothers! They have no love intrest with each other! This makes sense! And is possible so I really liked the parenting that happened and I think you should make a sequel or if you have continue it please either way this was amazing and a great read thanks :)
Cutegenius chapter 28 . 2/4/2015
DO WE REALLY WANT TO TRUST MIKEY TO RAISE A KID?
Cutegenius chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
I think you did good writing Raph. He would definitely put on a brave face and he wouldn't care what happened to him as long as they didn't hurt Donnie. Raph is the protector, the shield. Even if his brothers get on his nerves a lot, he would take a bullet for any of them any day of the week. Similarly, I think that Don, as much as he would not want to repeat such a traumatic experience and give in to a crazy lady's demands, would be willing to be much more obedient if they promised not to kill or dissect Raphael. And in turn, that would crush Raph knowing that he wasn't strong enough to protect Donatello and that Donnie would be willing to sacrifice his own well being for him, (when Raph thinks that supposed to be HIS job, not Don's. Raph is the brawn, Don is the Brain, the Brawn protects the Brain, etc). Despite not spending as much time with each other (they are actually both loners in their own regard) these two actually have quite a close bond (especially working on vehicles together) and sharing a horrific experience like this is a good opportunity to show it.
Cutegenius chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
Damnit. It's 4:52am and I have to be up at 6am to get ready for work. I blame you and your addictive story. I hope you're happy ;-p
Cutegenius chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
"as long as that's all it was"? LOL, what, is Leo jealous having caught his hot headed brother sleeping in his brainy brother's bed?
Cutegenius chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
At least he had his plastron to help protect his stomach.
Cutegenius chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Oh come on, you are passing up a golden opportunity here! Can you just imagine the look of horror on the usually food "creative" face of Mikey as he witnesses some of his pregnant brothers weird food cravings that even make HIM gag? Or Mood swings! Oh the mood swings! To have Raph have to finally be the calm, level headed turtle to deal with a hot headed Donatello (and finally know what Donnie has had to go through their whole lives dealing with HIM) knowing he can get mad or lose his temper at his hormonal brother, only to then have Donnie breaking down in sobbing, emotional tears and needed comforting hugs the next minute, leaving poor Raphael completely stumped and out of his element but refusing to back down from the challenge because only a coward would run away, ("um, der' der Don... er, it's gonna be okay?" *pats back of shell gently in a nervous hug* "I gotcha'... I hope.") and of course Leo going all mother hen as usual but even more so- is the sewers really the healthiest environment? what about toxic fumes? What if Donnie gets tetanus from all the metal and tools he works with?! Is he sure that book isn't too heavy? Don't sit like that, that posture can't be good for you- being so overbearing and treating Donnie like he's made of glass that Donatello just wants to strangle him! Splinter watching all this with amusement; his hyper son who has a black hole for a stomach and can eat anything being grossed out by pregnant food cravings, his gentle, calm son turning into a raging inferno one moment then a sobbing, clingy needy mess the next, his macho, tough hot head son having to be nurturing and emotionally comforting, his eldest, and rational leader son acting like a paranoid midwife, and of course poor Casey, while admiring the purple turtles courage, terrified at the thought of just how much more scary his wife of irish heritage would be pregnant (april is already scary enough when she's made, baby hormones might make her more terrifying than the shredder!)
Cutegenius chapter 18 . 2/4/2015
Why not just ask Splinter what the baby would eat? After all, he raised 4 baby turtles all on his own, so technically he is the resident (actually, the ONLY) expert on proper care of baby mutant turtles.
Cutegenius chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
You just know a little girl would instantly become everyone's little princess, lol. I can just imagine an embarrassed Raphael pretending that he wasn't totally learning how to built a dollhouse for his future niece.
Cutegenius chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Oh sure, NOW you mention phone calls! *grumble* sorry, I just can't let that go. I do kinda like the idea of Raph being so unsure and unhappy about this unexpected baby, he says he doesn't like kids but I get the feeling he is going to be the uncle that dotes over the kid more than anyone else.