Reviews for It Goes On
Amazing!
FrayGray chapter 94 . 5/8
This was a phenomenal story! The character development and plot twists were very dynamic and enthralling to read. This is a truly fantastic fic and I loved reading it! I didn’t want it to end
viningc chapter 94 . 10/25/2017
When I started reading your story, there were 'only' 82 Chapters. When I finished them (offline), I went back to to leave a favorable comment and follow the story. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I found that there were now 94 Chapters and the story was finished.

The story was funny in places, dark in places, and overall, hard to stop reading for necessary rest and feeding. I too had a love/hate relationship with my mother and she is now also deceased. Unlike the heroine of your story, I will probably never know for sure if she had a major disaster happen in her early like tat made her the way she was, though I've heard one possibility a long time ago.

The biggest thing that bothered me was the fact that you kept using the term "bribed" when it should have been "blackmail". Look the two terms up and you should see what I mean.

Bribe: money or any other valuable consideration given or promised with a 'view to corrupting the behavior of a person', especially in that person's performance as an athlete, public official, etc.

Blackmail: any payment 'extorted by intimidation', as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations.

I am also writing story (not online) and I can only hope that my characterizations are somewhere near as good as yours when I'm finished. I have found that the best sections of my story come when I'm writing about something I know a lot about. From the dark parts of yours I hope that is not the case for you, though ...

All-in-all an excellent tale. Thank you.
viningc chapter 32 . 10/20/2017
The end of Chapter 31: Sam didn't bribe Lilah, he blackmailed her!
viningc chapter 31 . 10/20/2017
I have been really enjoying the character rich interaction of your story. At first, I didn't think I would, as it seemed too "in depth", but I have come to realize what a phenomenal writer you are.

Now I get to this chapter and it is causing me to relive my antagonistic relationship with my mother. Can I assume that you have had a similarly unhappy childhood?

I don't know how old you are, but I'm a 69 yo male whose mother passed during the early 2000's and I still find I remember things she did that I hated.

I am going to continue reading your story in the hope that all the "bad" people get what is coming to them and all the "good" people end up safe and happy. I am, after all, reading this as an escape from reality. ;)
The Lonely Geek chapter 94 . 9/10/2017
This is such a good story.
purplepuppy216 chapter 33 . 9/7/2017
in multiple chapters you say that Sam is "bribing" Lilah but I think that you mean "blackmailing". loving your story doo far...
Nina3KPop chapter 94 . 9/5/2017
NOOO I don't want it to be over! starts being dramatic lol But seriously, this story was great and i loved it 3
Nina3KPop chapter 93 . 9/5/2017
my face hurts, i just couldn't stop smiling!
Nina3KPop chapter 82 . 9/5/2017
I really want to slap some sense into her...she's pudding me off greatly...I mean pissing me off lol not pudding
Isla chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
I thought of that movie reading that scene.
Nina3KPop chapter 58 . 9/3/2017
I want a Fred, can I have one...PLEASE!
Nina3KPop chapter 57 . 9/3/2017
I have honestly never hated anyone as much as i do her mom...she's just pushing people away and sooner than later she will be left on her own...she's honestly a horrid person... good story though! love :)
Nina3KPop chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
keep telling that to your self liles ...sigh so oblivious
Nina3KPop chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
I have a feeling things are about to get interesting~ jealousy in the aaaaiiirrrr