Reviews for Holding On
tiny-pixie chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
that was great..made me cry..takes alot to do that too..at least they had some time together first..loves still remains even after our bodies have become dust..*sniffles*
Maria656 chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
I can't believe I haven't read this before now! It was delightful-had me crying throughout.
RT4ever chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Okay I'm totally crying from the story...Trying to focus on the 12 year part, but still crying.
Eruannelaviriel chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
Very good! Original, yet not so far off the beaten path that it seems totally wierd. well done, and keep up the good work!

-Eruannelaviriel of the House of Hanauer
maggieann452 chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
i reread this today, its still the only story that makes me weep buckets...maggieann452
jessclifton chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
WOW! Without a doubt one of the best M/L fanfics out there. This story brought tears to my eyes as I was reading the last chapter and very few stories have that big of an effect on me.
Angel Queen 89 chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
I love this story I'm going to add you to my auyhor alert. ps I hope they find a cure for that disese your dad has.
Sandra chapter 8 . 6/8/2003
That was wonderful. I was shedding tears reading the last chapter. I haven't cried reading a story for a long time. Thank you for writing it.

Sandra
Missy chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
That was amazing. i was close to tears towards the end. I just wish that wasn't the end. you have a wonderful talent for writing and there isn't that many M/L stories nowadays. i would love to read more of your work. i really feel as though you could go much further in this story as there is now a whole lot missing between the twelve years like what happened on their wedding day? the birth of thier first child, logan's death, anyway thats my opinion. i really loved this story and i really hope you writing more in the future as i would love to read it. once again i really loved this story and i wish it wasn't the end.
Solanacea chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
Well, now you got me crying! I'm sitting in front of my computer and tears are rolling down my face! I think that says it all.

-Great story, big emotions and sad but hopeful ending. I think you really did the job conveying what real love means and can do.

Hope to hear more from you!And thanks for this one!
Willa Mitty chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
I just found this and . . . well, "wow!" is the only thing that comes to mind. This is incredible, although I am going to have to charge you for a box of tissues that I just went through, lol.

I do have to say that the naming of the kids was a bit . . . much, but that's the only tidbit of criticism that I can give. This is truly amazing!
Rajana chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
You did not name Max's and Logan's kids Jessica and Michael, did you?

But other than that.. I enjoyed this fic. IMO there's always too little M/L fic out there and this was really cute. I'm glad you gave Max and Logan a good time before he finally died. And I like the fact that he's coming back :-)

Hope to read more from you

R.
Jayme chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
That was really great! I loved the whole thing, it was excellent and really emotional, i have tears in my eyes. I loved Logan's visit, him being 'Santa', and the fact that although he's dead he's still around! Ghosts are real. I'm not sure how but this story made me totally belive ghosts exist! Cos if they didn't how else could he have given Max her ring! It shows that miracles can happen and it was beautifully written, i only wish they had been given a few more chapters of happiness before he died but it was great how the gaps were filled, and although Logan died, it had a happy ending!

I loved how the kids were called 'Jessica' and 'Mike'! Was that done on purpose?

'Jessica' Alba, Michael 'Mike' Weatherly?

Well either way, it was awesome and the kids were great characters. I'm so sad this is over, it was really great.

Thankyou for an inspirational and moving story.

Jayme
Winking Tiger chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
Okay, now I DO remember. ;-) I remember this chapter vividly. Just as before, I really loved this one. And I think you were able to clear up any muddled parts that there were. There was no problems to discern what was what and who was who, and by whom. It was really great. I'm so very proud of you for this piece, it's great. I've only got great praise for, and thanks for letting me have the part in it that I did. Big thumbs up! ;-)
sophie chapter 7 . 5/24/2003
Great story,who would of thought Normal was human

Though it would have been more 'dramatic' if logan had died !