Reviews for nine2five 2,17 Hell's Fury
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Bravo...Bravo. I thoroughly enjoyed your version of Chuck. It's layers and it's twists. I'm looking forward to the next season!
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
A lot of intense action. Also since you have made the characters your own I'm not sure what to expect. I'm totally digging it. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Whoa...I did not see that coming. I was distracted, thinking about what Ellie was going to tell Sarah. BTW...Sarah learning Klingon...Awesome!
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I'm listening to Gustav Holst right now. I can totally hear the connection. Thanks. I like that you brought in Summer Glau's Greta character but Morgan doesn't seem to get much love in this story..oh well. I'm not sure what he would do anyhow. The scratch definitely explains the DNA sample. I always wondered where they got Sarah's hair in canon or maybe I missed something. Now onto why Chuck and Sarah can't go after Vivian. Thanks.
Gryphon69 chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Loving the story...any chance of getting a copy of the whole thing?
My email address is
Arya's prayers chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
I like Chuck taking charge but would Devon be quite so 'dude bro' knowing his wife was just brought into the hospital? OK, he tightens up later. I liked Carina handling the stalker and was I the only one who fully appreciated Chuck's word choice when rescuing Hartley? (Luke rescuing Leia?! "Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?")

Also, even when 'Cliffhanger' aired, when we were introduced to the NightHawk I saw it as a nod to the short-lived 1985 series Street Hawk (the motorcycle version of Airwolf which was a helicopter version of KITT/Knight Rider). Was I the only one? Ratings would support that possibility...

A Decker sighting! Let's see how that puzzle piece fits...

And you're going to attempt to explain the Norseman?! Blasphemy! :)
Arya's prayers chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Oh, dear! VV has Chuck's DNA! And I aww'd at Carina's 'marks you on the inside' comments. And I find Greta's bloodlust incredibly amusing for some reason. HIja is, of course, 'yes' but I read it as 'Hell ya' so...Klingon's pretty easy so far. The Ellie/Mary dynamic was fantastic along many facets. But then Chuck's 'phone' had to ring...
resaw chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
An outstanding conclusion to S4. Like you, although I found certain elements or even whole episodes of S4 appealing, S3 was for me a much more interesting story.

I like it that you brought back Tommy Delgado. If he had recurred more often, there may have been more continuity for the enemy side through the TV series.

I *really* liked the way you dealt with Alexei/Hartley. And it fits in well with the more sophisticated customized uploading and downloading of the Intersect that is going on in your world.

Your introduction of Nicholas Quinn is also rather fascinating, especially the way you connect him to Vivian Volkoff. But, I think you have your work cut out for you. Quinn seemed like such a...carbuncle, stuck onto S5 in a way that you wondered how he had managed to attach himself. With respect to S5, though, thank you in advance for getting rid of Amnesiac Sarah.

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas (my 3rd daughter was actually born on Christmas Day), and Happy New Year, Marc. Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Two very good things here. One, you have created a very solid storyline, and one that seems to me to treat Vivian's character with more respect than canon. And two, there is going to be a season five. I have not commented much as I have wanted to read the whole story... And I'm glad I did read it! I usually read on my phone and it is a pain to write reviews on it so I usually go back to my desktop to review, but I wanted to be sure to tell you well done. Also nice to see the janitors show up again!
cristiancereseto chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Sorry for don't reviewing this earlier, great story as usual!
Changing the norseman to aim at Ellie made for a way more logical story,
I still love your saga, i'll be waiting for the next one next year.
Happy birthday! thanks for keep sharing!
Molotov chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Well happy birthday to you.

So. Riley being the mastermind here makes so much better sense than what the show did. Certainly more fitting than him being randomly offed in the street.

And fucking Quinn...hoo boy. Quinn and Vivian. I had hoped Vivian would lose her shit thinking she killed Ellie and stop being evil but this is so much juicier.

What a convenient occurrence, Tommy showing up and some bang bang pew pew but you gave us a switcheroo and all was well. The team being "oh shit Chuck you need help" as an excuse to see the baby was adorbs.

To Season 5 we go, my good man! Bless your kind heart for doing this for us.
resaw chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Why is Devon blanching at the sight of Carina? Suddenly, I'm mixing up the history between Devon and Carina as told in Becoming, but that wouldn't be the reason, would it?

"Soothing brain bath": Morgan's language as I recall.

What? "My name is Alexei Volkoff"? I thought that persona had been removed from him. Which always was a bit of a problem for me in canon, because it seems like he knew some of his Volkoff history and didn't know some other parts of it. What was the distinction?

A lot of tension, high drama in this chapter. It really moved along. Thanks.
resaw chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I thought I'd posted this. Don't see it on the list of reviews. Odd. Sorry that I'm a bit late in reading this. So, remind me of the scars on Sarah's face that Mary Bartowski made so invisible that only Carina can see them. Are you referring to a time when Sarah was with Volkoff and she got into the various fights that Vivian was hoping would eliminate her? Or was there a particular fight or fights that Sarah and Mary had gotten into, when Sarah wasn't exactly in her right mind (due to the toxin)? If I read you correctly, Carina sees the emotional/psychological scars, not the physical.

"Lockdown in the lab": Not quite the same thing but it sounds like Chuck is finally going into the oft-discussed (in both canon and fanfic) "bunker."

Four kids. My wife was never like Ellie when she was pregnant. Of course, this is fiction. I don't think I would like to be part of that crew.

Hmm, this is not part of canon, and I don't know how much liberties you plan to take, but since Chuck and Sarah have long been married already, do Ellie's scans of Sarah and Chuck, leading to the "That can't be right," thought suggest that she has discovered signs that Sarah is pregnant?

The description of the photo montage (if that's the right term) is well done, as is your decision to focus on Mary's thoughts about the presentation.

Am I to assume that Ellie wants to tell Sarah that she thinks Sarah's pregnant?

What?! The Norseman is hitting Ellie, fully pregnant Ellie?!

A great chapter.
Molotov chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Uh oh, is Volkoff back?!

Also, the Merlin shout out. Damn, Merlin was a fun silly throwaway in the show. Glad to see him get referenced again.

Nice misdirect with the stalker. Makes sense, though. Devon is total beefcake after all.

And Decker. I like that Chuck was all, "Fuck me? Oh no no. Fuck you."
Arya's prayers chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
So glad the other Cole made it. I always liked Cole I. So excited for Alex and her accolades. 'Spy and straight' was a great way to describe the two events!

I like the cone explanation vs 'blanket the earth' or unseen satellite targeting implied by canon. 'Anywhere in the world' without aiming somehow is a tricky shot.

I got my Cousteau and Clouseau mentally tangled for a moment resulting in a bizarre mental image. The feeding frenzy analogy is quite clever on VV's part. She's a great villain in your version. And a great reassertion of Manoosh's origins. He's lucky to have joined the team.

I need to rewatch some Gretas. This one is cold! Ooo, the doppelgänger. And acid baths always reminds me of Jean Reno/Harvey Keitel in Nikita/Point of No Return. Go, Greta!

A Vivian's DNA retrieval was interesting. Up close and personal to terrorize later. Not quite the 'coward's weapon' Greta described in that context. But who retrieved whose hair earlier...

Exciting and suspenseful!