Reviews for The Green Arrow vs Oliver Queen
Darkmoon111 chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
This is awesome.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
I'm sorry but the last 5 chapters or so of this story were almost unreadable and kind of ruined the story, wich had been good up until that point.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Your dragging out this rescue way to long
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Your need to kill off important figures in this story is starting to make it go to SHIT! Not sure if I even want to finish it at this point.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
From the tone of your story up until now I have to say that Felicity was flat out wrong in her arguement with Ollie and she should of been the one to seek him out to say she's sorry.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
It's hard to believe that Ollie has anymore devotion than Bruce does to his city.
Sandra chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
Oh... WAIT!? WHAT!? OMG!
please for the love of felicity and oliver update soon!
nrdhrd3 chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
One of the best supervillains on Smallville was Brainiac!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
When is this going to end? Is roy still alive?
Phillipe363 chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
Well this one heck of a way to end a chapter. Lex is stopped, Max is dead and Roman is well has a burnt off face. Now Brainiac oh joy this is not at all good. The good news is Oliver can be both Oliver Queen and Green Arrow.

It was also kind of a recap at the end of him going through his entire life from the sinking of the Gambit to being rescued by the fishing boat to now. So yea a very great story from character interactions to action and everything else.

Also Superman was yea the to the T boy scout. I'm glad Oliver flat out told him to better not get in between his family and the people responsible. Not every one has Clark's powers so yea I enjoyed that.

Bottom line loved this story and enjoyed reading every minute of it.
Naitch03 chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
Okay, first let me admit when I reviewed the last chapter, I had kinda skimmed it, so I missed Oliver's conversation with Superman. That being said, this has been an excellent story that has kept me on the edge of my seat, and I look forward to book 3. I do want to say, though, that I felt that Superman was completely out of character here. He wouldn't stop to yell at Oliver for his use of force while men held guns on Oliver's family; he'd disarm and subdue the men first, then yell. The fact that Lord was holding a gun to Diggle's head and Superman was lecturing Oliver was a real WTF? moment- though the use of a kryptonite dust arrow against Superman so he could kill Lord was GOLD. And bravo for having Roman's face boiled off. And Braniac- never saw that coming, though I suppose I should have.
nrdhrd3 chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
HOLY SHIT!
Phillipe363 chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Yes Oliver found his family. Roy is not dead. That's good but not so good is them still captured. So Max and Roman. Ok not surprised but Lex Luthor I didn't see this coming at all.

Keep this up because I will be back for more.
Naitch03 chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
So, Lex is the mastermind with Roman and Lord. I know why two people are here, so I wonder what Lex's angle is. Also, this should be motivation for at least Superman to get involved I would think- in HIS town, with HIS bad guy. Also, what was up with Felicity there? It almost felt like she was working with them, distracting Oliver. Can't wait for more!
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 2/13/2015