Reviews for Ask Me No Questions, And I'll Spell You No Lies
Say my name chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
I really like this! Its a good history
Sorry to Burst Your Bubble chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
That sent tingles down my spine. Good job :-)
Enyo-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
As someone who's never been into Gelphie so much, I rather enjoyed that. It seemed realistic according to the book. Yet again the witty subtleties are much appreciated, you do them very well. I can just imagine Crope and Tibbet leaping on each other. The way you referred to the two girls was interesting. It seemed to me Elphaba was referred to in a more mature way, as the "green woman" for example, while Galinda was the "petite blonde", which to me indicated a lesser maturity and as you proved less experience. Perhaps I am reading to much into this?
NonbinaryNewt chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Aw :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Nice work of course
tap-Violeta chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I loved it! Can you please write more Gelphie stories? Pretty please :3? I really like the way you wrote the characters :)
MyLittleElphie chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh, it always makes me happy when ppl are a bit flexible between shipping Fiyeraba and Gelphie, especially because some other ppl are almost like at war over these two specific pairings! (I myself have a couple of Gelphie multi-chaps planned once the current Fiyeraba is all finished)

Nessa's idea of a perfect Sunday made me laugh xD That girl is really something lol

And I know, Elphie wants to keep her little secrets, but I REALLY want to know how she learnt to kiss like this! Sequel? Hahah! xD